British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

World Snooker prediction competition 2020

Just now, iris123 said:

Bis nächsten Dienstag :blink: 

BND !!! Which is very worrying as that could well be code for the Bundesnachrichtendienst, i.e the German secret service

https://www.bnd.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html

You're fine. There are no secrets here, just fraud...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, chunky said:

No intention of meeting halfway? Well, I am being exceedingly polite in the face of multiple insults and accusations, and I am just asking you legitimate questions which you seem unable or unwilling to answer.

How am I a fraud? Am I not who I say I am?

I don't give a F..., who you are you are a nobody to me ??? is that simple anough for you .Your knowledge in speedway is pretty good but I  have other  friends in speedway who i respect who i know know  more on there little hand  that you would ever know.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Just now, Sidney the robin said:

I don't give a F..., who you are you are a nobody to me ??? is that simple anough for you .Your knowledge in speedway is pretty good but I  have other  friends in speedway who i respect who know loads more than you on there little hand.

How am I a fraud? Am I not who I say I am?

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Another phrase Chunky full of Sh... 

So I am a fraud AND full of Sh...

Please explain?

5 minutes ago, chunky said:

So I am a fraud AND full of Sh...

Please explain?

You called me a liar explain?? you are a fraud end of.  You have the same old circle of friends the bum hole lickers,? nothing changes.

Away from the fun and games of the last few posts, can I say I am just delighted to be second.

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You called me a liar explain?? you are a fraud end of.  You have the same old circle of friends the bum hole lickers,? nothing changes.

You said I called Billy Sanders an "also-ran". That was a lie.

You said I called Michael Lee crap (or words to that effect). That was a lie.

You said I called Tommy Jansson a "novice". That was a lie.

You said that I was attempting to discredit Tommy Jansson by posting facts and statistics. That was a lie.

You said that, an educated and respected historian and author was somehow "wrapped around my finger". Not only was that a lie, that was offensive.

When I called you out for insults and name-calling, you denied it. That was a lie.

You called me a "fraud". That was a lie.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

4 minutes ago, screm said:

Away from the fun and games of the last few posts, can I say I am just delighted to be second.

So Sorry strem toally right sorry.

4 minutes ago, screm said:

I congratulate you, but how dare you introduce snooker into a snooker thread...:party:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, screm said:

So sorry screm point understood,.

5 minutes ago, chunky said:

You said I called Billy Sanders an "also-ran". That was a lie.

You said I called Michael Lee crap (or words to that effect). That was a lie.

You said I called Tommy Jansson a "novice". That was a lie.

You said that I was attempting to discredit Tommy Jansson by posting facts and statistics. That was a lie.

You said that, an educated and respected historian and author was somehow "wrapped around my finger". Not only was that a lie, that was offensive.

When I called you out for insults and name-calling, you denied it. That was a lie.

You called me a "fraud". That was a lie.

Those are just a few off the top of my head.

You are a fraud still look back on your Tommy Jansson quotes ?.. look back you saw more of Tommy than me.Makes me wonder ??? up until 1976 he was always knocking on the door always world class.1976 Jansson was killed was muturing you said not you said he was miles off in 1976 Jansson before he was killed was easily in the top 10riders in the world.

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

You are a fraud still look back on your Tommy Jansson quotes ?.. look back you saw more of Tommy than me.Makes me wonder ??? up until 1976 he was always knocking on the door always world class.1976 Jansson was killed was muturing you said not you said he was miles off in 1976 Jansson before he was killed was easily in the top 10riders in the world.

How am I a fraud?

I NEVER said he was "miles off" in 1976.

I NEVER said he wasn't one of the Top 10 riders in the world (even though I don't think he was).

I NEVER said he wasn't maturing. Quite the opposite in fact.

Stop lying and twisting things to suit you.

Edited by chunky

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

How am I a fraud?

I NEVER said he wasn't one of the Top 10 riders in the world (even though I don't think he was).

Not lying at all you are the LIAR  a good one .Jansson in 1976 most people would of said yes up until hiis death was in the top ten riders in  the  world My point  was he would of challenged certainly your take on it was his track record barely said he was near that his record in a tough era gaining experience was very good indeed thinking that he missed a spell with the Swedish Authorities shows that.

19 minutes ago, chunky said:

How am I a fraud?

1976! Jansson surely was a top 10 rider???  admit it  this year he had excelled he was a top 32 rider even before. that.

Edited by Sidney the robin