British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

World Snooker prediction competition 2020

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Think it will be 6 titles if he wins tomorrow.

Yes will he be level with  Sir Steves  six titles?? he has six years to equal Hendry's record.

3 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Yes will he be level with  Sir Steves  six titles?? he has six years to equal Hendry's record.

Don't forget Ray Reardon also has six modern titles.

1 minute ago, chunky said:

You're the one who needs to move on and stop hijacking every thread...

Sorry Chunky i will contact you first to see if i can make a comment is that alright.? Don't grizzle don't whinge you give plenty out take it on the chin and move on when I make my next comment you will be the last person to know.!!!!!

2 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Don't forget Ray Reardon also has six modern titles.

B)

5 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Sorry Chunky i will contact you first to see if i can make a comment is that alright.? Don't grizzle don't whinge you give plenty out take it on the chin and move on when I make my next comment you will be the last person to know.!!!!!

WTF are you on about? I was on here, talking - like everybody else - about snooker. You came on, and the first thing you did was insult me. I don't care if you make a comment or not, and no, you don't need to ask me, but stop hijacking threads in order to attack and ridicule me! Yes, I can give it out, but only when you are being insulting and telling lies.

As for that nonsensical comment (again) about me crying, I am sitting here shaking my head...

Edited by chunky

Does anyone think Wilson can claw this back? Anyone like to make any score predictions?

Just now, June01 said:

Does anyone think Wilson can claw this back? Anyone like to make any score predictions?

He has to jump in and take advantage of O'Sullivan's freakish spells. If he can put the pressure on, and build his confidence, I don't think it is beyond him right now.

1 minute ago, Sidney the robin said:

Great player Ray terrific player.

Yes - it's a shame there isn't more of his era available to match.  Would love see to see the 1975 final against Charlton in Australia, when the whole draw was stacked against him and the table for the final was constructed to Charlton's requirements and Reardon came from 23-29 down to win 31-30.

A brilliant long-potter and fierce match-player, who last reached the final at the age of 49. 

6 minutes ago, June01 said:

I think Wilson stands a chance if he can go in overnight at 7-10.

Overall, I think O'Sullivan will win, but would love to see Wilson beat him and then say in his interview in the live auditorium: "Well, I beat Ronnie, but I didn't think I played at my best. My cue action was all over the place - can I borrow yours, Ronnie?" :D:D

Edited by lucifer sam

30 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Hendry finished before he was 40  finished could hardly compete on the seniors tour a shame but true.

I've already told you, Hendry retired at the age of 43 while still in the World's Top 16.

1 minute ago, norbold said:

I've already told you, Hendry retired at the age of 43 while still in the World's Top 16.

And was World No 1 for the final time at the age of 38. 

And still knocked in a 147 at the World Championship the year he retired. Not bad for an old bloke past his prime.

Edited by June01

2 minutes ago, June01 said:

And still knocked in a 147 at the World Championship the year he retired. Not bad for an old bloke past his prime.

And knocked out the defending World Champion in the very next round!