British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Will Liverpool win league by over 20 points again? Will Klopp's teeth get whiter? Will fans return to stadiums? How many EFL clubs will go bust? Will Arsenal win another Wembley trophy? And finish bottom of fair play league again..85 yellows, 5 reds last season!?

Good to see more home grown English players in starting line-ups.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Will Liverpool win league by over 20 points again? Will Klopp's teeth get whiter? Will fans return to stadiums? How many EFL clubs will go bust? Will Arsenal win another Wembley trophy?

Good to see more home grown English players in starting line-ups.

Well if speedway fans are allowed to go to the British Final then football must be ahead of that surely? Aren't they letting fans in to the Scottish football leagues sometime in Sept? I thought I saw that on the news a couple of weeks ago.

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well if speedway fans are allowed to go to the British Final then football must be ahead of that surely? Aren't they letting fans in to the Scottish football leagues sometime in Sept? I thought I saw that on the news a couple of weeks ago.

Be interesting to see how many will be allowed back.

Did see one photo from the Brighton v Chelsea friendly and everyone is sitting spaced out, which is somewhat strange. As if no family members went together.... 

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did see one photo from the Brighton v Chelsea friendly and everyone is sitting spaced out, which is somewhat strange. As if no family members went together.... 

I think they are all single in Brighton   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

Funny, I thought I spotted phloppy among them. Billy no mates (or is that likes?) :P

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jrs said:

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Funny, I thought I spotted phloppy among them. Billy no mates (or is that likes?) :P

Did they look bent:wub::blink::nono:

Pub quiz question?...Which is the only club to beat all 92 clubs in competitive games, excluding newly promoted Harrogate?

2 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Pub quiz question?...Which is the only club to beat all 92 clubs in competitive games, excluding newly promoted Harrogate?

Got to be a team that's gone through the Leagues from bottom to top and back down again, I would guess Swindon or Coventry or Carlisle

1 minute ago, jrs said:

Got to be a team that's gone through the Leagues from bottom to top and back down again, I would guess Swindon or Coventry or Carlisle

Swindon..good guess

6 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Leeds

1 minute ago, auntie doris said:

Swindon..good guess

but does it win a prize ?

Just now, jrs said:

but does it win a prize ?

Not quite as you mentioned Coventry and Carlisle as well:nono:

• Haha 1

It was the local connection that made me get it, still I got one out of three  ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jrs said:

I would imagine that Oxford Utd would be in the mix somewhere?

• Like 1