Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Will Liverpool win league by over 20 points again? Will Klopp's teeth get whiter? Will fans return to stadiums? How many EFL clubs will go bust? Will Arsenal win another Wembley trophy? And finish bottom of fair play league again..85 yellows, 5 reds last season!?

Good to see more home grown English players in starting line-ups.

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Will Liverpool win league by over 20 points again? Will Klopp's teeth get whiter? Will fans return to stadiums? How many EFL clubs will go bust? Will Arsenal win another Wembley trophy?

Good to see more home grown English players in starting line-ups.

Well if speedway fans are allowed to go to the British Final then football must be ahead of that surely? Aren't they letting fans in to the Scottish football leagues sometime in Sept? I thought I saw that on the news a couple of weeks ago.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well if speedway fans are allowed to go to the British Final then football must be ahead of that surely? Aren't they letting fans in to the Scottish football leagues sometime in Sept? I thought I saw that on the news a couple of weeks ago.

Be interesting to see how many will be allowed back.

Share this post


Link to post

Did see one photo from the Brighton v Chelsea friendly and everyone is sitting spaced out, which is somewhat strange. As if no family members went together.... 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did see one photo from the Brighton v Chelsea friendly and everyone is sitting spaced out, which is somewhat strange. As if no family members went together.... 

I think they are all single in Brighton   ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, jrs said:

I think they are all single in Brighton   ;)

Funny, I thought I spotted phloppy among them. Billy no mates (or is that likes?) :P

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, jrs said:

I think they are all single in Brighton   ;)

 

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Funny, I thought I spotted phloppy among them. Billy no mates (or is that likes?) :P

Did they look bent:wub::blink::nono:

Share this post


Link to post

Pub quiz question?...Which is the only club to beat all 92 clubs in competitive games, excluding newly promoted Harrogate?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Pub quiz question?...Which is the only club to beat all 92 clubs in competitive games, excluding newly promoted Harrogate?

Got to be a team that's gone through the Leagues from bottom to top and back down again, I would guess Swindon or Coventry or Carlisle

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, jrs said:

Got to be a team that's gone through the Leagues from bottom to top and back down again, I would guess Swindon or Coventry or Carlisle

Swindon..good guess

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Pub quiz question?...Which is the only club to beat all 92 clubs in competitive games, excluding newly promoted Harrogate?

Leeds

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, auntie doris said:

Swindon..good guess

but does it win a prize ?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, jrs said:

but does it win a prize ?

Not quite as you mentioned Coventry and Carlisle as well:nono:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

It was the local connection that made me get it, still I got one out of three  ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jrs said:

Got to be a team that's gone through the Leagues from bottom to top and back down again, I would guess Swindon or Coventry or Carlisle

I would imagine that Oxford Utd would be in the mix somewhere?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy