British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Liverpool.......:oops::oops::oops:

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Brentford blown it again!!!  Apart from Norwich I think they are best team in the league but seem to have blown it again.  But thats Brenforfd in't

Come now, don’t throw the towel in. Watford have a difficult run in and Swansea are currently enjoying some ridiculously jammy fortune (although their diving is certainly helping to that end) which must end and reverse soon. Keep the faith (really hope you go up with us).

17 hours ago, scottyfan said:

Liverpool.......:oops::oops::oops:

:rofl::rofl:

What a great day yesterday was :D

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Arsenal make these expensive marquee signings, then players like Pepe and Lacazette hardly score. Time for Arseteta to move on, stagnating in mid-table behind Chelsea, Wet Spam, Spuds.

Edited by auntie doris

Good to see the "U's" turning over Swindon at the County Ground! :t:

• Like 2

Good match last night between Juventus  and Porto.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Good to see the "U's" turning over Swindon at the County Ground! :t:

At least the Oxford hoolies weren't allowed to attend, no police required. The Town have only won 1 of the last 10 against their arch rivals from up the A420. When Don Rogers played they always beat Oxford.:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

At least the Oxford hoolies weren't allowed to attend, no police required. The Town have only won 1 of the last 10 against their arch rivals from up the A420. When Don Rogers played they always beat Oxford.:D

Was Don rested for this one?  :blink:  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

F... Me ..... Liverpool won a game at ‘Home’.....Sort of .... :rofl:

So it looks like the 37th and 38th round of fixtures will have 10000 fans at them, great news. Though I can think of one PL manager who wont see it as great giving how toxic the atmosphere is likely to be.

2 hours ago, screm said:

So it looks like the 37th and 38th round of fixtures will have 10000 fans at them, great news. Though I can think of one PL manager who wont see it as great giving how toxic the atmosphere is likely to be.

Imagine Newcastle v Liverpool.

Would anyone bother to turn up?  :D

• Like 1

Difficult game today against lowly Sheff Wed but ground it out and now ten clear with ten to play. 

I said a few months ago when Spurs won that Arsenal were unlucky, despite all and sundry “experts” saying Spurs were brilliant and Arsenal useless.

It’s pleasing to see sensationalist overreaction exposed.

• Like 1

Norf Landon is red:cheers:

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

I said a few months ago when Spurs won that Arsenal were unlucky, despite all and sundry “experts” saying Spurs were brilliant and Arsenal useless.

It’s pleasing to see sensationalist overreaction exposed.

Arsenal were very naive in that game and fell into the Spurs counter attack trap.

Spurs were shocking yesterday and Arsenal thoroughly deserved there victory which I hate to say.