Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, DC2 said:

“Edinson Cavani is the fifth player to score a league goal against a team managed by Jose Mourinho in two different countries”

The BBC actually thinks that stat worth mentioning!  :)

The most worrying stat for Town fans is second from bottom, let in the most goals in league, and in deep sh1te.:unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/11/2021 at 6:44 PM, DC2 said:

“Edinson Cavani is the fifth player to score a league goal against a team managed by Jose Mourinho in two different countries”

The BBC actually thinks that stat worth mentioning!  :)

So do you apparently.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Well done City, great win in Dortmund, and Chelsea, facing PSG and Real Madrid in semis.Stupid bus window breaking in Scouseland again:angry:

Edited by auntie doris
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Up the Arsenal

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, auntie doris said:

Up the Arsenal

Their best performance of the season and now having a better season than Spurs!

Pleased for Arteta.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

So happy to see Son playing tonight.Have been worried about his health all week after that terrifying eye injury he sustained last weekend:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Death, taxes and a Harry Kane injury.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like Dortmund are sitting on a gold mine atm

What with Haaland and Sancho, now it seems Chelsea want Bellingham, who is also rated around the 100m mark  !!!

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Looks like Dortmund are sitting on a gold mine atm

What with Haaland and Sancho, now it seems Chelsea want Bellingham, who is also rated around the 100m mark  !!!

Good for them.

They were brave enough to treat Bellingham as a regular from the outset and give him a first team starting place rather than introduce him Foden-style in bits and pieces from the bench over three seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Good for them.

They were brave enough to treat Bellingham as a regular from the outset and give him a first team starting place rather than introduce him Foden-style in bits and pieces from the bench over three seasons.

Yes, when I see what happens  at some clubs like say Arsenal who let Gnabry go and yesterday I saw that maybe Nketiah could be the next and young talent doesn’t get a decent chance 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

After a brilliant win at Cambridge last weekend it looked as though the play-offs might be achievable again but two absolutely terrible performances since then from Exeter. Unless things change in the last few games I'm leaning towards hoping for a change of manager. Matt Taylor has done a decent job overall but there isn't really enough improvement being shown to suggest he's capable of getting a side promoted. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2021 at 10:02 AM, auntie doris said:

The most worrying stat for Town fans is second from bottom, let in the most goals in league, and in deep sh1te.:unsure:

Hopefully we can make a little deeper for you today; we need the points too! Especially with Wigan and Rochdale making a late run...

Share this post


Link to post

Fair play to Newcastle, proving durable.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Fair play to Newcastle, proving durable.

And West Ham choosing the wrong time to fall apart - though not that unexpected...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy