Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

SEC 2021 finals round 2 Saturday 26th June - Gustrow - live on Eurosport (maybe)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Thanks R&R for the link.  Good meeting. Well done Dan, quite impressive. Seem Russia has a new star in Tarashenko, anyone know how old  he is?                  
Glad Madsen does not seem badly injured, Mikelson was a bit naughty there, but it was an all action race. Madsen did very well to win that rerun.            
Good track, but got a wide line everyone wanted.

Tarasenko is a Laguta, Artem and Grigory are his uncles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, HenryW said:

As long as they have been out of the UK for 10 days I would think they would be fine.

Lambert is living full time in Poland, is he not? If so, he shouldn't have problems.

Dan is due to be at Glasgow this weekend and then at Kings Lynn 2 days before the Gustrow round so he definitely could have problems.

Think sport stars have special dispensation to travel due to amounts of testing done through the week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2021 at 2:46 PM, Silver Cheetah Snr said:

And this is the channel that is taking over showing the Grand Prix

Typical Eurosport not to be relied on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buttons said:

Typical Eurosport not to be relied on

It may sound odd but they may not be showing the SGP. Eurosport is more than a couple of TV channels and a dodgy app/player since it was taken over by Discovery. 

Another part of Eurosport called Eurosport Events is taking over the running of the events from BSI. However BSI had lucrative deals for TV coverage with the likes of NSport/Canal Plus in Poland and may decide it's more profitable to keep selling the rights to third parties. We can but hope. BT still have the SGP/SoN this year so we have a season's grace.

But yes, you cannot rely on Eurosport................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

It may sound odd but they may not be showing the SGP. Eurosport is more than a couple of TV channels and a dodgy app/player since it was taken over by Discovery. 

Another part of Eurosport called Eurosport Events is taking over the running of the events from BSI. However BSI had lucrative deals for TV coverage with the likes of NSport/Canal Plus in Poland and may decide it's more profitable to keep selling the rights to third parties. We can but hope. BT still have the SGP/SoN this year so we have a season's grace.

But yes, you cannot rely on Eurosport................

That is exactly what i have been saying for months yet people automatically say Eurosport events= Eurosport TV. It might be but it`s no certainty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

That is exactly what i have been saying for months yet people automatically say Eurosport events= Eurosport TV. It might be but it`s no certainty.

I knew I'd heard it somewhere ;-)

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Neila said:

Think sport stars have special dispensation to travel due to amounts of testing done through the week 

Yeah, but that would be dependant on what the German Government class as "sports stars". The point was that they didn't class riders going to World U21 qualifying rounds in this way, so the Brits that were due to race in Germany recently had to forfeit their place in the qualifying round in Germany.
SEC competitors MAY be looked on more favourably as it is a higher level of compatition, but who knows!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laukas Baumann is the wildcard in  Gustrow

Draw
1. Mikkel Michelsen (Denmark)
2. Vaclav Milik (Czech Rep.)
3. Piotr Pawlicki (Poland)
4. Leon Madsen (Denmark)
5. Timo Lahti (Finland)
6. Bartosz Smektala (Poland)
7. David Bellego (France)
8. Kai Huckenbeck (Germany)
9. Robert Lambert (Great Britain)
10. Andzejs Lebedevs (Latvia)
11. Patryk Dudek (Poland)
12. Lukas Baumann (Germany)
13. Sergey Logachev (Russia)
14. Patrick Hansen (Denmark)
15. Nicki Pedersen (Denmark)
15. Daniel Bewley (Great Britain)
17. Ben Ernst (Germany)
18. Mario Niedermeier (Germany)

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Eurosport- with live Equestrianism on Eurosport 1 and Superbike HIGHLIGHTS ** on Eurosport 2   the SEC 2nd round from Gustrow at 7pm UK time on Saturday June 26th is on Eurosport player only.

** Australia 7-8pm, British 8-9.25pm

I GIVE UP   :mad: :mad:

Edited by racers and royals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy