Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
1 valve

Leicester Lions 2021

Recommended Posts

Absolutely brilliant meeting, credit to both teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come Bates was allowed to ride? Has the 7 day ban rule for crying off ‘ injured ‘ been binned with many other rules this season ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

How come Bates was allowed to ride? Has the 7 day ban rule for crying off ‘ injured ‘ been binned with many other rules this season ???

Bates was injured last night not ill.

Decent performance from Berwick and on another day they might've come away with a point or two and going into the last race that was a real possibility. Gappmaier excellent in his first two then disappeared, Berwick need to get Aaron Summers going, seems to be struggling with his starts so hopefully he will get things sorted very soon. Star again was Leon Flint, I have a feeling there will be one or two Premiership clubs knocking on his door very soon. Congratulations to Leicester on their win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, screm said:

Bates was injured last night not ill.

Decent performance from Berwick and on another day they might've come away with a point or two and going into the last race that was a real possibility. Gappmaier excellent in his first two then disappeared, Berwick need to get Aaron Summers going, seems to be struggling with his starts so hopefully he will get things sorted very soon. Star again was Leon Flint, I have a feeling there will be one or two Premiership clubs knocking on his door very soon. Congratulations to Leicester on their win. 

The rule was applied for ‘INJURY and ILLNESS ‘  to stop riders missing tracks they disliked….just another rule not being adhered too then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

The rule was applied for ‘INJURY and ILLNESS ‘  to stop riders missing tracks they disliked….just another rule not being adhered too then.

Yes, a certain jail bird was famous for breaking down on his way to Edinburgh and other riders have used the same tactic elsewhere.

Looks like the rule isn’t a rule when it suits the top table clubs, again !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Oh, and Flint can’t ride in 3 divisions and is also contracted in Poland so unless he drops something, that can’t happen.

Think you have got that one wrong,can’t ride in 3 divisions in GB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fromafar said:

Think you have got that one wrong,can’t ride in 3 divisions in GB.

That’s what I meant, Poland is a separate issue but he’d have to give up the NDL to ride for another club and I can’t see that happening as he’s very loyal to the club, his Polish club want him over there and are waving the euro’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Oh, and Flint can’t ride in 3 divisions and is also contracted in Poland so unless he drops something, that can’t happen.

I stand corrected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Seems Jakobsen was winning Heat 13 on last lap when he stopped!

he has posted on facebook blown engine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Seems Jakobsen was winning Heat 13 on last lap when he stopped!

:sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy