British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Hi

Does anybody have any betting fancy’s for today’s meetings

thanks

Susans1

Tough to call on the ekstraliga odds wise. Would like to double up woffy under 11 and emil over 8 but for some reason Bet365 doesn't like that 

Managed to get a double on chugunov off scratch against Zagar and Lublin to beat lezsno outright at 3.25/1 on unibet. You watch Zagar turn up today!

Edited by Kedavra

59 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Tough to call on the ekstraliga odds wise. Would like to double up woffy under 11 and emil over 8 but for some reason Bet365 doesn't like that 

Managed to get a double on chugunov off scratch against Zagar and Lublin to beat lezsno outright at 3.25/1 on unibet. You watch Zagar turn up today!

I’ve gone with Laguta -2 over Zagar at evens which I thought was pretty good odds. Laguta with the tougher heats but well capable of beating anybody.

As an outside bet, Cierniak -3 over Pludra is decent odds too

• Like 1

Belle Vue at -12, expecting a 20pt victory for the Aces so the h'cap should be easily covered

Also taking Bjarne under 7, Bomber over 9, should get 6 rides so fully expect him to get at least 10 points

Also a smaller player on Brady -4 over Bjarne, expect Brady to pretty much remain unbeaten whereas dont see Bjarne getting 5 points

Hi Heathcote where did you get the odds for Belle Vue

Emil over 8 must be a banker. Not the greatest odds at 4/6 but still!

2 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Emil over 8 must be a banker. Not the greatest odds at 4/6 but still!

I thought the same! Still tempted by Cierniak -3 over Pludra too

Rasmus Jensen under 9 potentially for Gdansk too

I fancy Broc Nicol off scratch at evens over Anders Rowe too. Nicol was superb last week

• Like 1