Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Exactly- he will fly today you see :)

One of the top enigmatic riders so wouldn't be a surprise. I've had a double on jack holder to outscore pepe and kolodziej to beat Wozniak at 6/4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi does anybody know how I can watch the first meeting without interuptionx

thanks Susans1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Nothing won, Nothing lost thanks to the cash out.

I’m still in and all to play for yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

No regrets from me.

I've never seen Sajdullin before so I wasn't expecting him to dominate the meeting.

Well done @Najjer

Question is, do I quit whilst I’m ahead? Tempted on Chris Holder over Pepe who has been useless for most of the season. Not sure on Zagar over Przedelski after his performance last week 

352661AC-CCD0-498A-A590-A6C6499D3AE1.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Question is, do I quit whilst I’m ahead? Tempted on Chris Holder over Pepe who has been useless for most of the season. Not sure on Zagar over Przedelski after his performance last week 

352661AC-CCD0-498A-A590-A6C6499D3AE1.jpeg

Pepe's only got a job in this league due to club loyalty imo. Think he's worth taking on.

Zagar is very hit and miss. He's the new KK this season betting wise lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Pepe's only got a job in this league due to club loyalty imo. Think he's worth taking on.

Zagar is very hit and miss. He's the new KK this season betting wise lol.

I’ve gone both Pepe under 7 at high odds and small stake and then Holder over Pepe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I’ve gone both Pepe under 7 at high odds and small stake and then Holder over Pepe

That’s that over with already :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad I cashed out on the Double before the meeting begun.

Even if I did continue with Bydgoszcz I would've lost the winnings on the double. 

Got away it lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Najjer said:

That’s that over with already :D

So many Torun riders way below par that's allowed Pepe to score decently. 

What's happend to Chris Holder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

So many Torun riders way below par that's allowed Pepe to score decently. 

What's happend to Chris Holder.

No aggression and no confidence. It’s like he’s waiting to be overtaken half the time. Still half a chance of breaking even on Pepe in heat 15.

Gone with Doyle exactly and under 11 for the next match. Tough ask away to a strong Gorzow side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kedavra said:

One of the top enigmatic riders so wouldn't be a surprise. I've had a double on jack holder to outscore pepe and kolodziej to beat Wozniak at 6/4

Finally I've bloody landed one!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Finally I've bloody landed one!

Which bookie did you use? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy