Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

Recommended Posts

image.thumb.png.07b626dd751a72eda3be853f50741e33.png

Just now, racers and royals said:

Really  !!!!   :D

Had an offer to watch the England game with a couple of drinks so took my money back just before the meeting started.239262101_2021-06-13(5).thumb.png.c4b0b69cc5501e8fbf0f23bb13befa2e.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the bet from the first match today! 

F15CFE9F-1C25-4E8D-A10C-1791A3791ECB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pepe under 8 is a great bet, especially being paired with Tonder who is flying at the moment and a really difficult opener.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve also put some on Tonder over 6. Given his recent scoring I expect him to score much more than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Najjer said:

Pepe under 8 is a great bet, especially being paired with Tonder who is flying at the moment and a really difficult opener.

Was thinking that myself I got him scoring around 7pts,he has got an easy 4th ride aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Was thinking that myself I got him scoring around 7pts,he has got an easy 4th ride aswell.

I expect him to be subbed out by then anyway.

Good start in his first - not so good for Tonder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well a disaster this has turned into.... some you win some you lose!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Najjer said:

Well a disaster this has turned into.... some you win some you lose!

Think tonder could well be a one track pony for a while untill he's given plenty of rides away from home,as for Pepe I allways thought it was to tight to call considering ht12 was a shoe in for 3pts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

Think tonder could well be a one track pony for a while untill he's given plenty of rides away from home,as for Pepe I allways thought it was to tight to call considering ht12 was a shoe in for 3pts. 

Think you might be right about Tonder - very tentative compared to his ZG home form. Cost me about £70 between Tonder and Pepe too.

Ive just backed Milik -1 over Rasmus Jensen today too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Najjer said:

Think you might be right about Tonder - very tentative compared to his ZG home form. Cost me about £70 between Tonder and Pepe too.

Ive just backed Milik -1 over Rasmus Jensen today too 

If they price up Tonder again away don't think they will be that generous on 6pts more like 4 or 3.

Good recovery on milik tonight, managed to have a winner aswell Masters under and exactly 12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely lahti over 4. Did well in this last year if I remember correctly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy