Woffinden exactly and under 9 at 6/5

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

What’s taking your fancy then?

Laguta over Woffinden at evens

Woffinden exactly and under 9 at 6/5

Don`t forget " Beat the Bookie" comp

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Backed Janowski for GP1 which worked out and then went for Sayfutdinov for GP2 close but no cigar. Also wondered what KK would turn up so at 50/1 thought an e/w shout as he has been going ok in Poland. Should of learnt my lesson - never trust KK ... 

You can get 9/2 on Smarzlik winning round 3, that sounds very tempting as an each way.

With the current top 8 in the standings looking untouchable yet again for this round I don't see any real value or mistakes in the market the bookies have set so far, although you could argue there is some value in Woffinden at 11/1 to take the top spot on his home track.

Also with 4 "home" riders in this round and a couple of ex Wroclaw riders in the field Ill be banking on certain riders to have complete shockers at nice odds

KK Under 3 @ 11/4

Berntzon Under 2 @ 7/5

Zagar Under 4 @ 12/5

Chuganov Over 6 @ 10/11

Lindgren Over 9 @ 6/5

Will also have a bet on Lambert to pop out and win heat 2, white was a very favourable gate for the first round of the Wroclaw GP weekend last year

Kicking myself, didn’t bet at all in the end but could have made a good amount on Bartosz

Also kicking myself that the price tonight on Tai has suddenly come in, was 33/1 this morning, now at 20/1....do i think he will win, probably no but a 3 times world champ on his own track that is just to big to refuse, also makes a tidy profit if he gets in the first 3 anyway. Also backed Tai to score over 8 points

Think Chuganov will have a better night tonight and have taken him to outscore Zagar and score over 5

Thomsen over 6 ad Fricke under 6 are 2 more bets I like along with Tai to win heat one off the inside.

Was noticeable last year on the 2nd GP in Wroclaw the inside gates massively outweighed the outside, with 16 heats being won from Red and Blue, after an even split of gates on the first night. Last night the gates were pretty evenly split also 

Is there any way I can watch the meeting tonight any links 

thanks 

susans1

2 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Is there any way I can watch the meeting tonight any links 

thanks 

susans1

I’m sure RAndR will post some later