Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Swedish league 2024 Tues/Wed 16th/17th July

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Smederna go RR for Drabik.All can take a ride

I think this will give Vargarna a big handicap. Drabik and Tarasenko are by far our best two riders and none of them are in the team tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday’s Matches line-ups

Smederna v Vargarna

Smederna

1 Drabik

2 MJJ

3 Nilsson

4 Jakobsen

5 Tarasenko

6 Andersson

7 Hellstrom-Bangs

Vargarna

1 Miskowiak

2 Juul Pedersen

3 Nowak

4 Gusts

5 NKI

6 L Lindgren

7 Henderson

 

Lejonen v Dackarna

Lejonen

1 Zmarzlik

2 Berntzon

3 Kubera

4 Lidsey

5 Woryna

6 S Van Dyck

7 Henriksson

Dackarna

1 Bewley

2 Lebedevs- RR

3 Lahti

4 Hjelmland

5 Jensen

6 Douglas

7 THJ

 

Indianerna v Rospiggarna

Indianerna

1 Wozniak

2 Chugunov

3 Dudek

4 Brennan

5 Buczkowski

6 R Karlsson

7 J Grahn

Rospiggarna

1 Jamrog

2 Huckenbeck

3 Lindback

4 Palovaara

5 Przyjemski

6 Pludra

7 Lyager

 

Vastervik v Piraterna

Vastervik

1 Lambert

2 Mads Hansen

3 Smektala

4 Becker

5 Fricke

6 A Karlsson

7 Thorssell

Piraterna

1 Prem Pawlicki

2 Krakowiak

3 Przedpelski

4 Milik

5 Janowski

6 Thornblom

7 Ejnermark

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Piraterna will likely use R/R for Janowski.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Changes for Smederna.  Drabik called in sick (R/R will be used) and Kim Nilsson underwent surgery for his injured arm/elbow.
Wojdylo who was on his way to England managed to change his plan and will replace Kim. That means that Smederna's line up will look like this:

1. Maksym Drabik, R/R
2. Michael Jepsen Jensen
3. Patryk Wojdylo
4. Frederik Jakobsen
5. Vadim Tarasenko
6. Joel Andersson
7. Philip Hellström Bängs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Changes for Smederna.  Drabik called in sick (R/R will be used) and Kim Nilsson underwent surgery for his injured arm/elbow.
Wojdylo who was on his way to England managed to change his plan and will replace Kim. That means that Smederna's line up will look like this:

1. Maksym Drabik, R/R
2. Michael Jepsen Jensen
3. Patryk Wojdylo
4. Frederik Jakobsen
5. Vadim Tarasenko
6. Joel Andersson
7. Philip Hellström Bängs

All will be able to take a ride( i am assuming Wojdylo average is lower than Drabik’s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rospiggarna will use RR for Huckenbeck and Vargarna will use RR for Iversen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2024 at 5:33 PM, Ghostwalker said:

Rospiggarna will use RR for Huckenbeck and Vargarna will use RR for Iversen.

Ghostie- do you know if reports that Anton Jansson has retired are accurate ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Ghostie- do you know if reports that Anton Jansson has retired are accurate ?

He posted a statement that he would take a break from speedway for a while due to personal reasons within the family and that the energy isn't there right now.
I don't interpret this as "I am retiring" but rather that there are more important things to focus on within the family which makes speedway a lower priority.

Quote

Anton kommer ta en paus från speedway ett tag av personliga skäl inom familj och släkt. Energin finns inte där just nu , vi hoppas alla har förståelse för detta beslut och vi tackar alla som stöttar i vått & torrt.

https://www.facebook.com/ajracing07/posts/pfbid02CbtxwyZvpFRKNq5bjJck5jSxeHpWH1qfqBZCc11p7CeVRjqK1RMnBP2wm5P9qxZGl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghostwalker said:

He posted a statement that he would take a break from speedway for a while due to personal reasons within the family and that the energy isn't there right now.
I don't interpret this as "I am retiring" but rather that there are more important things to focus on within the family which makes speedway a lower priority.

https://www.facebook.com/ajracing07/posts/pfbid02CbtxwyZvpFRKNq5bjJck5jSxeHpWH1qfqBZCc11p7CeVRjqK1RMnBP2wm5P9qxZGl

Thanks the article on the Plzen facebook page was translated into English and the translation should have said ‘ taking a break ‘ rather than ‘ retired’.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rospiggarna have signed Mateusz Szczepaniak as replacement for Sebastian Szostak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vargarna has signed Hubert Legowik. He replaces Adrian Legowik.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy