Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
SilentLurker

Glasgow Tigers 2024

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

Worrall finished ahead of Harris in Heats 13 and 15 as well

I know he did. What value or counter does that add to my comment you’ve quoted?

That got two likes too. Jesus Christ.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Diablo said:

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

prob have to wait untill a BSN meeting so he can air his views on another  defeat on tv to the millions of supportes who like to see/hear him come up with a new take on defeat .

BTW   Glasgow fans were great on saturdeay afternoon, even in defeat . welcome back any time .Cammi had to pop into GT tyres on the way home to put some  remoulds on the 2 front  wheels as he burnt them pff .thought he was doing a burnout  to celebrate .

Edited by j2ohh
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Diablo said:

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

He said Harris got it on the line(against Edinburgh) and the Ref was wrong he asked the the Ref and he told Cami he went with the transponder and Cami told him to forget about the transponders.AYE RIGHT Cami.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Transponders the VAR of speedway,  have heard they are not working at all tracks, also heard Mr Godfrey had a choice which ones to buy, he choose the cheap option  rather than the ones that work  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got told cami got a phone call from a neighbour to say he'd left a window open in his house.it was overheard him saying as he left workington he didn't fancy getting robbed 2 nights in a row.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cami seems to be a bit off a joke figure on here.

Now I wonder how that could be.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, j2ohh said:

 

BTW   Glasgow fans were great on saturdeay afternoon, even in defeat . welcome back any time .Cammi had to pop into GT tyres on the way home to put some  remoulds on the 2 front  wheels as he burnt them pff .thought he was doing a burnout  to celebrate .

This particular Glasgow fan will be back down for the Oxford meeting on the 25th 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Paulco said:

This particular Glasgow fan will be back down for the Oxford meeting on the 25th 

Hope you gonna cheer the comets :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neila said:

Transponders the VAR of speedway,  have heard they are not working at all tracks, also heard Mr Godfrey had a choice which ones to buy, he choose the cheap option  rather than the ones that work  :D

Maybe it was a double deal the BSPL did alongside the “Turkish made sh*te” tyres as Batchelor called them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Maybe it was a double deal the BSPL did alongside the “Turkish made sh*te” tyres as Batchelor called them!

Or triple deal as they bought a load of them GTR engines that were gonna save speedway,  bet Godfrey can't get in his garage for them :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neila said:

Transponders the VAR of speedway,  have heard they are not working at all tracks, also heard Mr Godfrey had a choice which ones to buy, he choose the cheap option  rather than the ones that work  :D

It’s hard to believe that Speedway can get Transponders wrong Considering it is hardly new Technology in every other Motorsport. I would agree that I have seen some “debatable “ decisions this season,but you don’t hear of any complaints in others forms of the sport regarding Transponder Technology.Can it really be wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I know he did. What value or counter does that add to my comment you’ve quoted?

That got two likes too. Jesus Christ.

I noticed your post got none

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Diablo said:

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

The camera's were focused on the Comets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Paulco said:

This particular Glasgow fan will be back down for the Oxford meeting on the 25th 

A true speedway fan 

As said before always found your posts pritty good 

On another level any o e know how the guy is doing that took ill during workington meeting I understand it was a glasgow fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy