British Speedway Forum
SilentLurker

Glasgow Tigers 2024

1 hour ago, Nickinho said:

Worrall finished ahead of Harris in Heats 13 and 15 as well

I know he did. What value or counter does that add to my comment you’ve quoted?

That got two likes too. Jesus Christ.

• Confused 1

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Diablo said:

Any comments from Cami yet regarding the 2nd  defeat in 24hrs…he usually loves to put himself in front of media ? 

prob have to wait untill a BSN meeting so he can air his views on another  defeat on tv to the millions of supportes who like to see/hear him come up with a new take on defeat .

BTW   Glasgow fans were great on saturdeay afternoon, even in defeat . welcome back any time .Cammi had to pop into GT tyres on the way home to put some  remoulds on the 2 front  wheels as he burnt them pff .thought he was doing a burnout  to celebrate .

Edited by j2ohh
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Diablo said:

He said Harris got it on the line(against Edinburgh) and the Ref was wrong he asked the the Ref and he told Cami he went with the transponder and Cami told him to forget about the transponders.AYE RIGHT Cami.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Haha 2

Transponders the VAR of speedway,  have heard they are not working at all tracks, also heard Mr Godfrey had a choice which ones to buy, he choose the cheap option  rather than the ones that work  :D

Got told cami got a phone call from a neighbour to say he'd left a window open in his house.it was overheard him saying as he left workington he didn't fancy getting robbed 2 nights in a row.

• Haha 2

Cami seems to be a bit off a joke figure on here.

Now I wonder how that could be.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, j2ohh said:

BTW   Glasgow fans were great on saturdeay afternoon, even in defeat . welcome back any time .Cammi had to pop into GT tyres on the way home to put some  remoulds on the 2 front  wheels as he burnt them pff .thought he was doing a burnout  to celebrate .

This particular Glasgow fan will be back down for the Oxford meeting on the 25th 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Paulco said:

This particular Glasgow fan will be back down for the Oxford meeting on the 25th 

Hope you gonna cheer the comets :D

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Transponders the VAR of speedway,  have heard they are not working at all tracks, also heard Mr Godfrey had a choice which ones to buy, he choose the cheap option  rather than the ones that work  :D

Maybe it was a double deal the BSPL did alongside the “Turkish made sh*te” tyres as Batchelor called them!

4 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Maybe it was a double deal the BSPL did alongside the “Turkish made sh*te” tyres as Batchelor called them!

Or triple deal as they bought a load of them GTR engines that were gonna save speedway,  bet Godfrey can't get in his garage for them :D

1 hour ago, Neila said:

It’s hard to believe that Speedway can get Transponders wrong Considering it is hardly new Technology in every other Motorsport. I would agree that I have seen some “debatable “ decisions this season,but you don’t hear of any complaints in others forms of the sport regarding Transponder Technology.Can it really be wrong?

9 hours ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

I know he did. What value or counter does that add to my comment you’ve quoted?

That got two likes too. Jesus Christ.

I noticed your post got none

6 hours ago, Diablo said:

The camera's were focused on the Comets.

13 hours ago, Paulco said:

A true speedway fan 

As said before always found your posts pritty good 

On another level any o e know how the guy is doing that took ill during workington meeting I understand it was a glasgow fan