Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
topaz325

Workington v Edinburgh 18/05/24 3pm championship

Recommended Posts

Thankfully family stuff meant I couldn’t travel down today. Embarrassing stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTD26 said:

Well how wrong was I with my prediction. Every comet contributing which is great to see. Edinburgh, castagna aside, were absolutely horrendous. If I was a travelling fan I’d of been livid. Total embarrassment for the club that today. 
 

Zischke on another level again today but backed up by everyone of his team mates. Great to see Celina get another race win and score a decent amount of points. Up the comets!

I think you will find Celina was just a "gimmick"...;)

 

 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great performance from the comets today.a very professional job done on the monarchs.so good to see celina and Sam getting decent pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pumped.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I think you will find Celina was just a "gimmick"...;)

 

 

then pay us back the monry bell view made from celinas inclusion inthe peter craven meeting .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, mikebv said:

I think you will find Celina was just a "gimmick"...;)

 

 

Tell that to the riders she beats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another great meeting with some good racing,all edinburgh riders i spoke too  spoke well of the arena and were happy to speak,mike hunter was missing today told he not at his best hope he gets better soon tate and anti class today stars of the future for sure 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CTD26 said:

Well how wrong was I with my prediction. Every comet contributing which is great to see. Edinburgh, castagna aside, were absolutely horrendous. If I was a travelling fan I’d of been livid. Total embarrassment for the club that today. 
 

Zischke on another level again today but backed up by everyone of his team mates. Great to see Celina get another race win and score a decent amount of points. Up the comets!

Let's not forget young Sam. Bth reserves have rightfully got a lot of stick recently but both were great today. Sam had pace and looked good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that result is what I call a hammering

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I honestly thought he'd be one of the stronger reserves in the league. Hasn't happened.

Me too. I thought he would be an excellent signing and last season he was fantastic for Berwick at Armadale. He seems to gate ok but doesn't have the speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Pumped.

Yip, well and truly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Yip, well and truly.

We know the feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rearingtogo said:

Now that result is what I call a hammering

Was some better racing than score suggests 

But still well beaten 

Dont understand why t/s wasn't used earlier not that it would have made a difference

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Monarchs2468 said:

Me too. I thought he would be an excellent signing and last season he was fantastic for Berwick at Armadale. He seems to gate ok but doesn't have the speed. 

 finishing last year with a big crash doesn’t  really help he is great gater but just seems to have lost his edge a little when entering the corner but just needs a good meeting to get his confidence back I think 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woke23 said:

Let's not forget young Sam. Bth reserves have rightfully got a lot of stick recently but both were great today. Sam had pace and looked good 

Yeah Sam was good today too. He’s getting there, which is encouraging. Could see he was fighting for everything and not holding back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy