British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Oxford 17/06/24

So Allan and Tatum are now are now judge and jury. Allan can't even hide his favouritism. He's had to bite his lip a couple of times. He couldn’t say it quick enough regarding The young Oxford No7 

• Like 1

Boughen went over the line and should have been disqualified. Tv is there. Why didn’t the ref view footage?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Boughen went over the line and should have been disqualified. Tv is there. Why didn’t the ref view footage?

He did apparently, he asked to watch the replay.

• Sad 1

Tactical substitute? What are they on about.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

but the ref didn't exclude him. He is the only one who can, not the commentary team!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

He did apparently, he asked to watch the replay.

If that’s the case he can only have decided there were extenuating circumstances, because otherwise you have to exclude him, surely?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

If that’s the case he can only have decided there were extenuating circumstances, because otherwise you have to exclude him, surely?

Was there,I don't know I'm at the track and cant look back at the screen.

5 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Tactical substitute? What are they on about.

coming from the joint england manager :rofl::rolleyes:

Who knows what the ref was doing. Not a lot of atmosphere as far as fans are concerned and those that ride on Poland must wonder why they bother with the UK when you look at the sparse attendance when compared to the Polish scene. If only a UK broadcaster would show Polish league matches, it might encourage more u k onlookers to go to a league match in this country which might help build numbers through the turnstiles 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

i suppose he could’ve felt sorry for Oxford after stopping a 5-1 for them in heat 3!! and as such let Boughen get away with it!!

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Was there,I don't know I'm at the track and cant look back at the screen.

Commentary suggested he had nowhere to go because the Lynn rider ( Rowe?) leaned over him going into turn 1. Not sure whether that could be deemed as an excuse but otherwise I don’t know why he wasn’t excluded.

Posted (edited)

Basso sending his team mate for a burger there on the 2nd bend.

Edited by Mr Blobby

i think there should be proper curbs on the inside line at all tracks, 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Commentary suggested he had nowhere to go because the Lynn rider ( Rowe?) leaned over him going into turn 1. Not sure whether that could be deemed as an excuse but otherwise I don’t know why he wasn’t excluded.

By the sounds of it he should have been excluded.All riders have to lean into the bends.Ref should have stopped the race.