British Speedway Forum

IM TRYING TO BOOK AN HOTEL FOR 3 IN BYDGOSZCZ BUT ARE HAVING NO LUCK DUE TO A TRADE FAIR BEING HELD THERE.CAN ANYONE GIVE ADVICE.ALSO IF I STAY AT POZNAN OR TORUN HOW FAR AWAY ARE THEY AND ARE TAXISRELIABLE TO GET ABOUT THANKS

Could you list the hotels you've tried to book the places? I'll try to find another ...

Could you list the hotels you've tried to book the places? I'll try to find another ...

ive tried to book through various web sites but they all keep coming up full.i havent tried contacting any hotels direct.any advice would be appreciated

IM TRYING TO BOOK AN HOTEL FOR 3 IN BYDGOSZCZ BUT ARE HAVING NO LUCK DUE TO A TRADE FAIR BEING HELD THERE.CAN ANYONE GIVE ADVICE.ALSO IF I STAY AT POZNAN OR TORUN HOW FAR AWAY ARE THEY AND ARE TAXISRELIABLE TO GET ABOUT THANKS

Your best bet is Torun, trains leave Bydgoszcz 23-04 and 23-45 and take about an hour, Poznan is about 2 1/2 hours by train. Plus Torun is a much nicer place to stay than Bydgoszcz.

Edited by tap667

Your best bet is Torun, trains leave Bydgoszcz 23-04 and 23-45 and take about an hour, Poznan is about 2 1/2 hours by train. Plus Torun is a much nicer place to stay than Bydgoszcz.

OK THANKS FOR THAT

Bruno,try the Agat Hotel in Bydgoszcz ,its about a 5 minute taxi ride from centre.

We stayed there last year its fine,its a new hotel and very cheap.It will be used by other speedway fans,but i,m pretty sure there will be vacancies there.

Don,t know the website,but just google it ,your find it.

Enjoy.

Bruno,try the Agat Hotel in Bydgoszcz ,its about a 5 minute taxi ride from centre.

We stayed there last year its fine,its a new hotel and very cheap.It will be used by other speedway fans,but i,m pretty sure there will be vacancies there.

Don,t know the website,but just google it ,your find it.

Enjoy.

great thanks for that

I have a double room booked for one night (13/14.09) at City Hotel in Bydgoszcz. It costs 610 PLN. I can give it away if somebody needs it but I'm not paying for it :wink:

I have a double room booked for one night (13/14.09) at City Hotel in Bydgoszcz. It costs 610 PLN. I can give it away if somebody needs it but I'm not paying for it :wink:

Excuse me miss - hope this doesnt mean your pulling out!!

Havent seen you 'like forever' and if my only chance is September then I will have to wait but you will still be there wont you?? :lol:

Edited by Sandie

Excuse me miss - hope this doesnt mean your pulling out!!

Havent seen you 'like forever' and if my only chance is September then I will have to wait but you will still be there wont you??

I'm afraid I cannot afford going to Bydgoszcz. I'll be in Zielona Góra the next day - that's for sure :) Aren't You going to be there Sandie? :cry:

Oh, and I 'found out' yesterday that I'm going to Cardiff :) I hope to see You there too! :wub:

Where is the stadium in relation to the airport & where r the best hotels 2 stay in Bydgoszcz so you're not 2 far from the track??

Thinking of maybe doing a league meeting there at some point but flights home are at 10.30pm on the sunday so would need easy & quick access back 2 the airport after the meeting.

Mind u, do the meetings start at 3.30pm?? If so then i suppose there's plenty of time really.

Ta

Where is the stadium in relation to the airport & where r the best hotels 2 stay in Bydgoszcz so you're not 2 far from the track??

Thinking of maybe doing a league meeting there at some point but flights home are at 10.30pm on the sunday so would need easy & quick access back 2 the airport after the meeting.

Mind u, do the meetings start at 3.30pm?? If so then i suppose there's plenty of time really.

Ta

A 20 minute taxi ride 15 if you get a looney driver so you should have plenty of time

Any idea of when the tickets for this go on sale?

We have managed to get rooms at Hotel Focus about 5 minutes from the stadium so they have told us, not sure if there any rooms left now.

Cheers

HMH

Any idea of when the tickets for this go on sale?

We have managed to get rooms at Hotel Focus about 5 minutes from the stadium so they have told us, not sure if there any rooms left now.

Cheers

HMH