British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Danish League Not On Tv In 2015

This is a reply I have received today from kanal sport.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the league commity has choosen not to extend the broadcast contract. So we will not be broadcasting any speedway this season. We are at the moment not aware who they have choosen to broadcast, if any.

With the new setup, you would not have been able to see it, as it is now required to log in with something called Nem-ID, which only DK citizens can obtain.

Maybe one of our Danish forum friends can let us know if and when any information comes out about the televising of the Danish league. I suppose our best hope of watching is if another TV company picks up the contract and then maybe a stream will become available.

Edited by racers and royals

There was some trouble between the DSL + Kanalsport towards the end of last season,so that is probably why no new deals was made

This is a reply I have received today from kanal sport.

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately the league commity has choosen not to extend the broadcast contract. So we will not be broadcasting any speedway this season. We are at the moment not aware who they have choosen to broadcast, if any.

With the new setup, you would not have been able to see it, as it is now required to log in with something called Nem-ID, which only DK citizens can obtain.

Maybe one of our Danish forum friends can let us know if and when any information comes out about the televising of the Danish league. I suppose our best hope of watching is if another TV company picks up the contract and then maybe a stream will become available.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Not the kind of news I wanted to hear.

As regular viewers will know there was something special, if at times a bit naive, about the Kanal Sport coverage.

That's life I guess.....you just get used to enjoying something and some sod takes it away! Boo!

• Like 2

Not the kind of news I wanted to hear.

As regular viewers will know there was something special, if at times a bit naive, about the Kanal Sport coverage.

That's life I guess.....you just get used to enjoying something and some sod takes it away! Boo!

Normally the missus in my case :lol:

• Like 1

Bad news I received from Denmark(or Germany) yesterday

sorry for my late answer, just a second ago I saw your message.....

I`m really sorry there is NO broadcast anyway from the danish league this season :-(

Regards

Jacqueline

sorry for my late answer, just a second ago I saw your message.....

I`m really sorry there is NO broadcast anyway from the danish league this season :-(

Regards

Jacqueline

:sad::sad::sad:

Jacky is a very nice German woman who lives down near Gelsenkirchen.She just happens to be a little crazy about Denmark.......or Sweden.Depends on the time of year :P

:lol:

Jacky is a very nice German woman who lives down near Gelsenkirchen.She just happens to be a little crazy about Denmark.......or Sweden.Depends on the time of year :P

Thanks-how are Millwall doing ? :lol:

Thanks-how are Millwall doing ? :lol:

I'm not talking to you any more........ :neutral::nono:

:o:P

• Like 1