Same old, same old. The only thing bigger is the walk.
Only went in previous years as it was in centre, will give it a miss this year, far too much effort now.
I don't think it was his clutch at all. I think he knew he had engine troubles and wouldn't last the race and drove into the tapes on purpose to give himself an opportunity in the rerun, albeit 15 meters back - and it very nearly paid off! Smart thinking from the lad Loved??
Paid £25 for both matches - now that's a bargain.
Grandstand & south terrace sold out. They are now selling tickets for West terrace on bend 1 - annoying really as I'd have preferred those to the south stand but they weren't on sale before.
Just need the Russians to join the party.
All very odd as I have tried the link myself again today and it is still showing £9.99 for me. I have tried the link on various devices, in various locations on various Wi-FI - £9.99 everytime and has never shown anything but.
Hopefully still working for me in 3 months time so I can do it all again
http://www.broadband.bt.com/bt-sport-on-sky-only-winback/
Idiots even managed to fook that up. Whose idea was it to promote Peterborough to the final? Panther's fans now have no incentive to buy a weekend ticket and will just go Sunday. If they were there Saturday most would have bought a weekend ticket in the hope of seeing them both days. All immaterial now, they can swivel if they think I am supporting any BSPA event.
So you agree it's personal and the judgment isn't based on any rule?
Hopefully Sheffield will recieve the same then if they need to make changes this year.