Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

THE DEAN MACHINE

Members
  • Posts

    7,142
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    124

THE DEAN MACHINE last won the day on September 17

THE DEAN MACHINE had the most liked content!

Previous Fields

  • Music
    ROCK
  • Age
    7
  • Profession
    Business owner, ex rider

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    On the roads of uk
  • Interests
    SPEEDWAY/ conspiracy theorist

Recent Profile Visitors

13,744 profile views

THE DEAN MACHINE's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Conversation Starter Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post

Recent Badges

8.9k

Reputation

  1. Would Poznan be prepared to get at least 3 big names to be competitive in extraleague? But I would like to see the number 8 loophole taken away which has basically kept gorzow up, they didn’t deserve to be relegated but when you have a no8 like polestad that rule is a godsend
  2. I take it from that interview Charles wright and jack holder don’t have compatible personalities 😂
  3. I be very surprised if Wrocław get more than 47 points, I hope they make a match of it but I just think Toruń has the talent to see the job done comfortably
  4. Lublin owner confined last night after the meeting that Lublin will be racing their home meetings at tarnow next season due to their stadium work, tarnow not the best track and is over 100 miles from Lublin but I suppose it’s the only track available that is up to extraleague standards that is available
  5. Yes I would of excluded him, he was pointing left on start gate and would of hit the curb had vaculik not been there
  6. Vaculik done literally nothing all year looking like a world beater tonight, must be after a renewal of his contract
  7. Want to know what the GP will look like at Ipswich, check out the crowd for the stocks at foxhall today https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Es2VMGVVy/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  8. I’m not fussed either way, if he comes back then great if not then great also, he definitely has the talent
  9. There have been many unsavoury characters in speedway over the years ,some were just never caught or prosecuted but over time it just gets forgotten about and the riders go on in their career
  10. I’d also like to see enforced in contracts that when you sign for a team you have to turn up to the end of season awards night, it’s such a small gesture to the fans but it seems it’s the end of the earth for some riders
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy