Why are out bikes always so slow, embarrassing to watch out lads wallowing around at the back like a tug boat stuck in a whirlpool, and after tonight we'll be ranked fourth , what a laugh.
I also think the current format is fine, If Batch had been seeded straight to the final, he would be 3pts worse off, so you would have to say the semis were for places only and not points, leave well alone I say.
Even the locals realise the czechs have no hope, poor crowd on a poor track, BSI have dropped a right royal bollock seeding crap team like Czech to the final, you'd expect a final to consist of 4 teams who can medal, we already know who the top 3 will be and most probably the top 2.
I would do away with the double point Joker, go back to having a reserve who could take say a max of 3 rides, and keep T/S when six behind, using it once per rider.