British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sicknote

Scott Nicholls

I dunno if it was unfair or not you know. Scott kept to the inside line, so was entitled to go for it.

Guest sjl
I can't belive that Scott has just done that to his team mate and compatriate!!!!!!!!!!

I followed on updates tonight so unable to view -- please say what actually happened? (For the benefit of non viewers) thanks!

Bomber went under Nicholls, Nicholls came back up the inside and gave Bomber a bit of a nudge and brought him off (or how I saw it anyway)

Not dirty and not intentional. Just unlucky IMO.

Edited by tigerblues

I dunno if it was unfair or not you know. Scott kept to the inside line, so was entitled to go for it.

Scott stuffed him to the outside on the 2nd turn, then after being passed dived under Bomber, yes he may have gone for the racing line but he hit him off his line. This is surely no way to treat your team mate and fellow country man. If you ask me this has been brewing for a while but blame must also be passed to the ref. I ask you HAD HE GONE TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

But if the ref had some balls he would have been excluded

Scott stuffed him to the outside on the 2nd turn, then after being passed dived under Bomber, yes he may have gone for the racing line but he hit him off his line. This is surely no way to treat your team mate and fellow country man. If you ask me this has been brewing for a while but blame must also be passed to the ref. I ask you HAD HE GONE TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't realise there was a referee there. I was waiting for Bomber to do a Boyce on Nichols

The GP's are individual!!! :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it was a team mate from Coventry or not!

Besides which if Harris hadn't had such a crap GP he would not have been in that situation!

I am happy with the result, Scott gets automically into next years GP, Harris will get a wildcard anyway!

IMO NIcholls pushed Harris out of the way and Harris fell as result SCott should have been excluded.

Lol if Millard was commentating I'd have been willing to put a bet on him saying "and will the Bees pair teamride?"

Besides which if Harris hadn't had such a crap GP he would not have been in that situation!

Agreed.

I am happy with the result, Scott gets automically into next years GP, Harris will get a wildcard anyway!

Thats not the point. :mad: Yes the GP's are individual but they could have team ridden that to secure both a place YET Scott has to get one better, IMO he's lucky that the Ref had gone for a burger!

Scott should have been excluded but I don't blame him for doing it. It's an individual and he NEEDED secvond place to qualify.

Try that move and take a risk of being excluded or don't and come 4th. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Scott should have been excluded but I don't blame him for doing it. It's an individual and he NEEDED secvond place to qualify.

Try that move and take a risk of being excluded or don't and come 4th. Hmmmm  :rolleyes:

He would have found it hard as there were only 3.

It would be difficult, even for Scott, to have got 4th! :blink:

He should have been excluded - end of!

Scott should have been excluded end of...unlucky Bomber but am sure you and AJ will be 1st 2 wildcard picks for next season!!