British Speedway Forum

Saw his interview tonight in the GP,where he said he had stitches in both wrists. Did I miss something here? Has he been injured, or was it some sort of surgery - like Nicki P had?

BTW - did not approve of Mr Ermolenko's comments about how he got the stitches. I certainly won't be repeating them, but they weren't funny Sam. :mad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw his interview tonight in the GP,where he said he had stitches in both wrists.  Did I miss something here?  Has he been injured, or was it some sort of surgery - like Nicki P had? 

Apparently had the flu :P

Wrists stitched up , robbed of a place in the final because of bloody Lindback and ran into by AJ . Plus having wee tornhole greeting in his face . Difficult night for the World Champion elect . :neutral:

Oh lighten up, thought it was quite quick witted & amusing myself.

Come on Bobbin, he was joking!

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't. Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Am prepared to believe Ermolenko thought it was a joke - his opinion,not mine.

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

He could have made a joke about another way to get sore wrists - so fair play to big Sam :D

Sorry - didn't see the funny side, still don't.  Not big or clever to makes jokes about attempted suicide.

Jeez :rolleyes: it was a throwaway comment made in Alan Partridge style.

Jeez :rolleyes:  it was a throwaway comment made in Alan Partridge style.

And I still don't find it funny. Even slightly, even if it was in the Alan Partridge style....

Anyhow - anyone got the real reason why he's had stitches?

He could have made a joke about another way to get sore wrists - so fair play to big Sam  :D

No Paul thats what you think of Nicki :wink:

Some people on here need to lighten up or get out more as it was quite good what Sam said. I bet if Hans had of said I done it because Leigh passed me in last Grand Prix nothing would of been made of it :sad:

Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not. Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it. Deal?

Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not.  Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it.  Deal?

Personally I think Paulco is along the right lines with his idea of a diagnosis. :D

Guys -what some people find amusing/funny/silly, others do not.  Opinions differ and that's what makes us all unique, and the forum special.

I promise to "lighten up" if someone can please tell me the real reason behind it.  Deal?

Not sure if I've got this correct but seem to remember reading in the Speedway Star that he's had previous problems with his wrists/arms that he'd had surgery on--- maybe the problem has recurred? :unsure: