Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

KEITH M

Members
  • Posts

    1,368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

KEITH M last won the day on February 15 2012

KEITH M had the most liked content!

About KEITH M

  • Birthday 12/08/1962

Previous Fields

  • Gender
    Male
  • Marital Status
    married
  • Music
    anything from 60's to present day though prefer 80's
  • Age
    46
  • Profession
    retail manager

Contact Methods

  • MSN
    newcastlediamonds1@hotmail.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Newcastle
  • Interests
    speedway, football

Recent Profile Visitors

4,750 profile views

KEITH M's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (1/14)

  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Reacting Well Rare

Recent Badges

861

Reputation

  1. Jordan’s FB post I have been informed by the SCB today that I have been issued with a seven-day suspension, commencing from last Friday, which means I am unable to ride until this coming Friday. As people will be aware, I recently had to take some urgent time away from racing to undergo medical scans following concerns over an injury. Thankfully, those scans returned positive results, and I was cleared to resume racing. Since then, I have provided the SCB with the hospital sickness note issued to me on Friday morning, along with a fit-to-ride letter from the hospital dated yesterday, confirming that I am medically fit to race. Despite supplying all the relevant medical documentation, I was informed that I would not be permitted to guest for Poole tonight. I have since been told that, in order to avoid the suspension, I was required to have withdrawn from Wednesday’s meeting at Poole. However, I don’t understand how I could have withdrawn when, at the time, I had no reason to believe there was anything wrong. It wasn’t until I received a phone call the following day from the hospital that I became aware there was an issue that required further medical investigation. What I find most disappointing is that I was never formally informed that a seven-day suspension had been imposed. I have received no direct communication from the SCB regarding the decision, and my attempts to contact them by phone and message to discuss the matter have gone unanswered. I believe I have provided all of the necessary information to demonstrate that I am fit to race, and I am disappointed that I have been prevented from riding despite this. I would like to apologise to Poole and their supporters for being unable to take my place in the team as a guest this evening. 🚀 #JJ85
  2. Maybe he wasn’t put in as a tac sub because that would of meant he was out in heats 10,11 and 12
  3. Reading yesterdays match programme from Workington you are indeed correct
  4. Not going to disagree as not sure of the rules myself but I got told last night the reason given why Vissing was missing, only allowed a NDL rider to replace him
  5. Workington weren’t allowed a facility for Claus Vissing. They were only allowed to replace him with a NDL rider which Ace is with Sheffield/Scunthorpe
  6. But then you would be going around telling people “ I was at the speedway last night and Sheffield beat Leicester 52-47 but Leicester got a point for getting a draw
  7. What do you mean becoming he has been boring the last 10 years or so under the 5 or more different usernames he has used
  8. Fair point and thanks .. I just couldn’t understand the post I quoted saying the ref should of been accountable because he let the meeting continue after heat 10
  9. Firstly I wasn’t there so I don’t know the state of the track/weather between heats 1 and 10 but why should a referee wait until heat 10 to call a meeting off if the track is in a dangerous or unfit condition? Was the track any different between heats 10 and 12, if not, any of the riders could have suffered the same injuries as Max Perry in the first 10 heats. So saying the ref is accountable for letting riders ride in the same track conditions after heat 10 as they were in the first 10 is wrong. Like I said I wasn’t there so maybe the ref could and should of called it off after heat 10 but what would the Oxford fans have said to that if it was Leicester who were 2 points up ?
  10. I thought so,it was just with Steve saying it was down to Tuesday’s meeting that confused me
  11. Haven’t worked out the permutations or looked at current standings yet but what happens if Glasgow beat Oxford get bonus but Redcar beat Glasgow on Wednesday night ?
  12. And Bradley Wiggins … He won Tour de France when allegedly under the influence of drugs…. When I took drugs I couldn’t even find my bike let alone ride it
  13. Maybe because they have a BSN season ticket pass, so if they have paid for it , why not watch it ?
  14. Ht 1 53.7 Ht 2 54.7 Ht 3 54.1 Ht 4 53.2 Ht 5 54.0 Ht 6 53.2 Ht 7 54.0 Ht 8 55.5 Ht 9 53.6 Ht 10 53.6 Ht 11 54.5 Ht 12 55.0 Ht 13 53.6 Ht 14 54.5 Ht 15 54.1
  15. They were the times for the winners, do you have the seconds ??
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy