British Speedway Forum

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

Woofy has told Middlo he might be doubtful for the Test Match on Wednesday as he is still in a lot of pain from his shoulder (which popped out and was put back in at Poole on the track Wednesday!), so I expect him to ride through the pain barrier Monday.

It has to be Tai's to lose in my opinion.

Of the rest, can Bomber get through an important meeting without blowing an engine? Will Nicholls start like a train and then tail off in his last 2 races as old age creeps in?

Is Danny King an old or a new guard? He's beaten the best at Monmore Green (just ask Freddie Lindgren) - don't rule him out. Adam Roynon, on his "other home" (Monmore Wood - lol) will know his way around, and if he can make the gate, he'll have the speed to upset some apple carts. Ben Barker has just discovered a run of form at the right time, scoring over 16 points, two nights running...problem is that Wolverhampton isn't his favourite track. It will be interesting to see how Richard Lawson, Craig Cook and Josh Auty fare.

Now watch someone who hasn't been mentioned surprise us all by winning it lol

I agree he's not but one of my favourites.!

He'll be 30 in less than a month, he's older than Bomber. In fact he's probably one of the oldest in the field, only Scott and Robbo are older off the top of my head.

Naturally as a Wolves fan i believe Tai will go into the meeting red hot favourite.

However the only concern will be how fit he is after his get off at Poole.

As usual i expect Harris and Bomber to be in the final.

However Auty could spring a surprise and my tip for the top 4 final along with Bomber tai and Scottie is ROYNON.