If Ellis regards Ipswich as his speedway home why did he jump ship this year. Its more than likely its his speedway home when he's looking for a place next year.
It's unlikely that Sheffield will progress any further than the semi finals so for me as Sheffield is the only club I am interested in seeing £50 is a lot of money to pay for two meetings. I thought BSN would be doing the play offs but was hoping they would go down the path of £15 per meeting and perhaps a little more for the final. As it stands I won't be buying the play offs so instead of getting £30 from me for the semi finals and possibly another £30 for the final they'll be getting £0.
They started late then wasted more time doing the ben fund, rain was always likely. they picked the ben fund collection on a night when attendance was going to be down due to it being on the telly. very poor from Sheffield.