British Speedway Forum

Leicester V Poole Monday 25/05/15

1 injury too many, the guy is still young and world class, what's he to do? Retire!

Man it up, and get on with it, 3 points is absolutely pathetic, especially to Leicester.

Hence why he must be on the fiddle.

Did you see the article in the local press here last week that explained Holder's poor form............he will come good again...........like he said several injuries in a short space of time has finally caught up with him............

Calling him pathetic after all he has been through is wrong..........he needs support not being slated............

RP

• Like 1

Why o why no Wozniak in 15?

Who knows what goes on in the mind of the Leicester management these days...

Now it seems Bridger has gone can Norrie Allen and David Hemsley follow suit before we really do fall apart?

Did you see the article in the local press here last week that explained Holder's poor form............he will come good again...........

Yea we well aware that he will come good again ...the moment Ward is fitted back in the side .

Edited by orion
  • Like 3

Yea we well aware that he will come good again ...the moment Ward is fitted back in the side .

As it happens I don't think Darcy will be at Poole when he comes back............they have to make too many changes to accommodate him..............have heard he is Swindon bound but how true that is I have no idea................

RP

As it happens I don't think Darcy will be at Poole when he comes back............they have to make too many changes to accommodate him..............have heard he is Swindon bound but how true that is I have no idea................

RP

I hope he isn't as he will go missing when riding vs. Poole.

Who knows what goes on in the mind of the Leicester management these days...

Now it seems Bridger has gone can Norrie Allen and David Hemsley follow suit before we really do fall apart?

I made the tongue in cheek remark a couple of weeks ago, joking about leicester returning to winning ways by bringing Hemsley back into the pits so he could impart his knowledge on how to ride his track, as he had threatened in his weekly local rag piece. Only to be then told he and Norrie may well actually be doing this already!. Any wonder why leicester don't keep their riders for long.. classic

Edited by volty

Decent meeting. Magic was superb but how he was not excluded in heat 15 is a mystery. Exiting turn 2 clips Doyle and "unsatisfactory start all 4 back" poor decision.

Doyle on centre green on the mic was terrific. Criticised Bridger for ringing at 3:30 this afternoon saying he didn't want to ride anymore.

Criticised the Dane's and said they should find some morals.

• Like 2

That's not what Doyley said.

He said " Norrie said we shouldn't have anymore Dane's but i disagree but we have been let down very badly by the 2 we had at the start of the season"

I can't disagree with that comment he made BP & MM did let us down majorly .

Decent meeting. Magic was superb but how he was not excluded in heat 15 is a mystery. Exiting turn 2 clips Doyle and "unsatisfactory start all 4 back" poor decision.

Doyle on centre green on the mic was terrific. Criticised Bridger for ringing at 3:30 this afternoon saying he didn't want to ride anymore.

• Like 1

Jason is still a Swindon asset & not Poole's.

Ok well a Poole crony who is clearly part of the Poole click now a days..... Agree with scb, could of called a last place a mile off! The wink from middlo and ford before heat 15 probably did it :lol:

The Danes don't need morals they can earn a living in their own country , and when they are good enough can go for the big money in Poland , Unlike the Aussies who's only route to Poland is through British speedway, Danes don't owe us a thing , they come here the finished article and when they decide they don't want us anymore they can't be accused of using us as a stepping stone

• Like 1

The Danes don't need morals they can earn a living in their own country , and when they are good enough can go for the big money in Poland , Unlike the Aussies who's only route to Poland is through British speedway, Danes don't owe us a thing , they come here the finished article and when they decide they don't want us anymore they can't be accused of using us as a stepping stone

:rofl:

More anti-Australian ramblings.

There are plenty of Danes, who like Aussies have come over and started out in the Premier League, before progressing onto the EL.

A certain 3 time World Champion for one.

Not that I am criticising them, just pointing out, once again, you're talking nonsense.

Edited by BWitcher