I would rather not say how I got hold of this transcript from GCHQ of this alleged phone call at midday on Thursday 13th April.   KK Boss they have just called off tomorrow`s Golden helmet meeting. what should I do ?   Matt What do you want to do ?   KK I have already got Sunday`s flight over sorted. can we get away with me staying here.   Matt I reckon we can get away with it. Can we say Gorzow have organised practice,   KK Boss !! you have a short memory- we used that for the pairs 3 weeks ago.   Matt Have you any certificates left ?   KK Sorry none left and the Doc has said no more.   Matt How about you can`t get a flight back- that`s not been used before.   KK Don`t think that will wash-there is more than one airport in Poland and UK.   Matt I know what we will do, we will all say nothing !! those tossers on the BSF will never find out that the meeting was called off early and if they do I will have my lieutenant`s Shovvy and Starman standing by- I better use shovvy for this one as It could get messy.   KK That`s great Boss - see you Sunday