R and R bookmakers are delighted to announce that the competition is back for a 6th year, and thanks to the generosity of the last 4 winners I have been able to donate the winners prize to Speedway charities. last seasons winner Mickthemuppet asked for the prize to go to the " kim Jansson fund" sadly I have not been able to do this as twice(via PM) I have requested from Mick details on where to send the cheque to- this information has not been forthcoming. If I don`t hear shortly , I will send the money off to the BEN fund. I and all the other major bookies have enjoyed a month with the sun on our backs  in Barbados and am now back raring to get stuck into my yearly battle with you "speedway punters"   RULES Each contestant MUST place bets in all 10 rounds -in the event of having no money left they are out of the competition
Each player starts with £400. MAXIMUM BET PER GP IS £200.minimum bet per GP is £20(or total balance if less than £20) minimum bet per rider is £10. All bets can be edited upto the advertised starting time of the meeting.
If a rider is injured before a round starts then the bet is voided on that rider, or bets can be amended upto the meeting start time.
If a rider starts a meeting but is injured and cannot continue THE BET STANDS but any points scored by the reserves count towards the injured riders score. If any rider is excluded for a starting offence the reserve points scored do not get added.
To ensure fair play bets for the final round may be required to be PM`d to me instead of normal posting. If a meeting is called off at heat 16 then the spread will be adjusted to 4/5th`s of the original. If a meeting is called off at or after 20 heats the spreads stand.   HOW TO PLAY
One must bet on a rider to score MORE OR LESS than the spread-the HIGHER figure is taken for MORE bets and the LOWER for LESS bets-the mid between the two is what I expect them to score-and they add up to 138 which is the total points available in a GP   EXAMPLE These might be 3 of the spreads for the 1st GP of the season Woffinden  10 - 12 .Hancock   7 - 9 Cook  3 - 5     Player 1 might think Woffinden  will score more than 12 in Warsaw  so bets £100 MORE. If Woffinden  scored 15 he would win (15-12 =3) X £100 which is £300. If he only scored 8 he would LOSE (12-8=4) X £100 which is £400 and be out of the competition.   Player 2 might think Hancock will score less than 7 and bets £200 LESS Hancock  scored 5 so wins (7-5=2) X £200 which is £400. If he scored 11 he would LOSE (11-7=4) X £200 which is £800 and he would be out of the competition.   Player 3 might think Cook will have a stormer and bet £200 MORE than 5 . if he scored 8 he would win (8-5=3) X £200 which is £600. however if Cook scored the mid-spread of 4 he would LOSE (5-4=1) x £200 which is £200 .     As soon as the wildcard is announced and I have some 2018 form to go on I will post the spread for the opening GP in the Polish capital Warsaw on Saturday May 12th