-
Topics
-
Posts
-
He also has a "proper job" too, doesn't he?... Maybe that has gone well this year and so is focusing more on that..? Still a decent season income wise I would think, plenty of bonus points, and an OK season in tier one, regardless of not always getting to the track early!! Plus some Danish meetings...
-
One thing I noticed with this photo is the lack of club colours worn by the fans. Are Belle Vue out of date sporting the various merchandising options available from the club shop? Are the days of the anorak and scarf done after nearly 100 years. I’ve never attended without my club colours and tbh quite like how we all present as a solid unit behind the lads. A tip for the witches social media team going forward is to have a photo including the riders and with some fans on their feet applauding and supporting their team to create an atmosphere within the picture. I do get that you have to get the right camera angle to present a fuller stand rather than straight on with a load of empty seats in view.
-
Or because Lawson was team riding, looking out for Cairns' back. Which I think probably suited both, giving a young up & coming rider so wins, while also helping to keep Lawson's GSA manageable.
-
By SteveLyric2 · Posted
I think Richard has totally different priorities in his life now with a baby son and an unwell partner. That's aside from moving house again as well. -
Latest Pride of the East episode where we wax lyricsl about Robert Lambert (and Richard Coleman!)
-
Every club had a budget of course but I'd be amazed if this Lynn side wasn't the most expensive ever and up there with any other team in the league in terms of cost. This team should have comfortably finished top four as we were pretty injury free, there are obviously underlying reasons why it didnt happen.
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- mikebv
- Qelegend
- Bitza
- Brian De Boise
- TheScotsman
- NumberEight
- ouch
- ragdoll64
- cheggie
- Bagpuss
- gmuncie
- blue witch
- norbold
- MB723
- thomasthedog
- RacingintheEast
- spt82
- baldyboy1972
- dirtdeflector77
- npw
- ruckerroo
- Odds On
- BluPanther
- racers and royals
- Chris116
- Witches1998
- salty
- bree34
- Tim G
- Truro Robin
- Humphrey Appleby
- NickB
- SJA
- krompa
- Come on the Skipper
- bez
- lonny29