I'm in the process of compiling Excel spreadsheets for 2013 events and despite reading posts on this forum and trawling through rule books I can't find concrete answers. So I wonder if some kind soul or souls can clarify a few queries.
Bonus Points
1. Will the third place bonus point be paid to a rider who is on a TR and finishes behind his team mate?
2. Will it be paid if that were reversed and 2nd place rider was the TR?
3. Do the same BP rules apply to the National League in 2013 or just the Premier?
Grand Prix
4. If a rider qualifies for the semi-finals but is unable to take his place for whatever reason (but is not excluded), is he replaced by the next eligible rider from the qualifying heats or does the race start with 3 only?
5. Slightly different scenario, if the semi has to be rerun and a rider or riders cannot take part due to injury what happens then?
World Team Cup
6. Is the 'Joker' being retained for 2013?
Thanks in advance for any help.