Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Arthur54

Members
  • Posts

    4,091
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Arthur54

  1. You know very well if Poole had tracked there original 7 things would probably have been different
  2. Lisa it's because there's never much going on on the Ipswich thread, specially as there all but out of the playoffs
  3. Bottom of the league in July, in the playoffs in September, don't get any better than that
  4. Poole speedway for me everytime, I wouldn't call matt Ford an idiot, far from it
  5. And we all know Poole tend to find another gear when it comes to the playoffs
  6. Hay Lisa I see you've got to stand trial, will you be ok for the playoffs
  7. that's funny,could sware she was stood next to me on the home straight
  8. would point the finger at Harris, first bad meeting he's had for us
  9. time will tell, unfortunately we will never know how good he could have been
  10. I don't think so, there will never be another Darcy, Lambert and the rest of them can only dream what he use to do on a bike
  11. he was also being compared too Darcy, we all know he can only dream of being that good
  12. saw him ride at Poole, just seem to make it look so easy. RIP
  13. nice to see Stefan Nielsen back for Scunthorpe tonight
  14. I wonder if Poole were miles behind on their fixtures, would people be calling for an extension, somehow don't think so
  15. haven't heard of any of the riders complaining about, not even Doyle after heat 15
  16. If we can beat one of the top teams in the league with only 5 riders performing, I don't think anyone is going to fancy us in the playoffs
  17. I'm sure that was Harris riding tonight, might be mistaken
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy