Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Arthur54

Members
  • Posts

    4,102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Arthur54

  1. Harrison to Poole if the rumours are true
  2. Where has he moved to now, last time i heard it was Chichester
  3. Normally parade at 7.30pm, first race around 7.45pm
  4. She definitely got heat 12 wrong, Kerr getting a warning, when he was the only one who didn't move
  5. Good job ITV weren't at Northampton tonight
  6. Good job main stream TV wasn't there tonight
  7. I wonder which track Richard Lawson would rather have as his home track, Poole or Ipswich
  8. I think they like to buy the Poole streams so they can come on here and have a good dig at Poole and the track, this forum wouldn't be the same if they didn't
  9. There is a 75p booking charge per ticket if you buy tickets on line, better off paying on the night
  10. I think he gets more in his lounge than Workington get in there stadium 😂
  11. I think he knows more than he's letting on
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy