Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Catalan

Members
  • Posts

    1,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Catalan

  1. Steve I urge you to give Championship racing a chance. I actually preferred it to Top league racing last year. Mind I was at Somerset watching it
  2. A nice juicy home match against Eastbourne in the evening would be better.
  3. Teach me to type something as we were walking out the door and not checking on what spell check has done.
  4. I know a lot of people are exited and looking forward to it
  5. With Poole and Somerset wanting to run in the evening this isn't going to happen.
  6. Reckon could see Eastbourne at Poole on Good Friday evening.
  7. Using loopholes isn't cheating. I've seen all team managers try it this last year or so. It's annoying but not cheating.
  8. Got to agree Brady and Jack will thrive away from the Poole spotlight.
  9. Programmes BSPA responsibility but would think toilets were Somersets
  10. With Adam riding in Denmark would he be suitable. Know he turned down a couple of Wednesday tracks.
  11. Believe Adam is riding Denmark so would think Wednesday night tracks are out of equation. Not to say Garry hasn't been in touch.
  12. Reckon you might see some Fridays used at Poole when it's convenient
  13. Think the Poole team outwitted themselves well maybe 4 riders did.
  14. Looks like I had a whoosh moment apologies
  15. The club aren't selling them the guy who owns them is. Monies to charity.
  16. Designed by Steve Masters. Cracking guy
  17. It was always the intention to replace all pit boards whether the same riders were here or not. Trust me this is a fact.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy