Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

chunky

Members
  • Posts

    24,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

Everything posted by chunky

  1. That was the only thing I could think off (we didn't see that), but Woffinden wasn't ready at the tapes either! That is what confuses me...
  2. I agree. I like plain league formats and round-robins; if you get the most points, you win. And you deserve to win...
  3. He just wasn't getting out of the gate. Had he done that, he would have been a real threat.
  4. Again, from what I saw - and apparently most others saw - he was first to the tapes, and even if he wasn't "ready" to race, neither was Woffinden.
  5. For anyone who still thinks Bewley should have been in, just remember that Lambert only dropped points on the track in ONE ride...
  6. It's total points from two days. The top scoring team is in the final, and the 2nd and 3rd race off to join them. The winners of the final win the championship.
  7. Must admit, I never thought I'd see France and Latvia riding in World Finals, let alone ahead of Australia and Sweden...
  8. Bloody Bewley should have been in the bloody team. So much better than bloody Lambert...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy