Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Starman2006

Members
  • Posts

    16,221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Starman2006

  1. But even if you have Virgin media, you will still have to pay a nominal fee for the pay BT channel. i asked BT the other day.. Edit , unless you have some other way of getting it..
  2. And sky are bad enough. I just had to have my sky box replaced, then i needed a new viewing card, what a load of hastle to sort just that out.
  3. Yeh, and i bet speedway is on the champions league channel so you have to pay. Now that would be a poor show..
  4. That's correct, the main grandstand was built in 1960.
  5. All good things come to an end mate.. But im sure Matt would have him back to guest if need be, and averages permit.
  6. Kyle has under achieved due to injuries he needs an injury free season. Getting shot of holder and bringing in KK is Matts opinion. Brady has things to prove next season. As you will know, injuries play a big part in speedway.
  7. I think people have lost count, and where have I had a swipe at your family. I havn't you clearly read things differently..
  8. I agree with that, but its down to the respective promotions to organise it..
  9. I have absolutely no problem with people posting sensibly but there's not a day goes by where he doesn't have a poke at the club. very wrong imo.
  10. That's all very well. But he continually comes on here has a dig at our fans club riders and promotion, but when somebody says something that doesn't qute sit with him he gets on his high horse and gets the hump. He needs to grow up.. People if they post sensible things then that's fine, nobody has issues with that..
  11. Because some are a dam cite worse. Didn't take long for the anti Poole brigade to pipe up did it..
  12. Yeh BV are back mate, As for rattling Matts cage, im not sure that will happen, but I think you are a little wide of the mark in calling the others morons.
  13. That's nothing compared with what some people use on here...
  14. He likes listening to his own voice mate. I mean if you look at him you could believe that. He has nobody to talk to at work then gets henpecked when he gets home..
  15. Kevin retired far to young, and he freely admits it..
  16. Im very sure Matt will give Brady a fair crack of the whip to get fit..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy