Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Starman2006

Members
  • Posts

    16,221
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Starman2006

  1. Going on what some have said about Sandhu him niether..
  2. You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round right round.
  3. And you still cannot spell.. I reckon if thats the case then both Horton and Sandhu need hanging drawn and quartered..
  4. Sorry mate, but where have you been for the last ex months..
  5. Ask him about all his sarcastic remarks whenever i put a post up, or trolls round the forum to find me. But nevermind eh..Im actually very pleased that BV are running, but Coventry could still be a problem.
  6. Nobody can really understand yours. But nevermind eh..
  7. You should know. You do it often enough...
  8. Looking to win brownie points are you... Well done Lisa, at last a reasoned post..
  9. And sounds like you are trolling for the usual arguments Liitle boy..
  10. As I said the other day. BV will run, Coventry could still be doubtful.
  11. And your point is ? Still say he will do a very good job for us..
  12. Not to me your not in the last 17 years. But I did point out y'day you would run. Coventry still maybe a different matter.
  13. Was you, that's not the impression many were getting. But I suppose you have got to say that, havn't you... No, I would hope not, but im very sure the place could be used for other things..
  14. My guess is that you will run.. Can't say the same about Coventry tho..
  15. If Brum has his way it will, until the season starts, of course...
  16. I thought it was pot kettle, but nevermind must be a West country thing..
  17. You can read it as many times as you want. But there's nothing cut and dried.. No neither do I, but there you go.....
  18. Clearly you have to much time on your hands..
  19. Nah, wouldn't work mate, but even if something alone those lines was thought up it would cost double what we pay for a fence now. And that would price out 99% of clubs.
  20. KK will do a very good job for us this season..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy