PersonalResponsibility Posted yesterday at 06:44 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 06:44 AM Thank you R&R for running the competition + everyone for playing along, thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope to see you all again next year! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted yesterday at 11:05 AM Report Share Posted yesterday at 11:05 AM Big congrats to winner, well deserved it was a no contest from 1/2 way😂😂 Thanks to R&R for running it again,look forward too next season.👍 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
iand Posted yesterday at 02:14 PM Report Share Posted yesterday at 02:14 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:39 AM, iand said: Surprised to have lasted this long, all in £2200 Bewley more. Any idea Racer and royals what I wwould have gone to if I had gone less instead of More. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
r8gdp Posted 18 hours ago Report Share Posted 18 hours ago Congratulations to personal responsibility and thanks to r/r for running the competition Being a tight Yorkshireman I am happy to make it to the end and be £200 up😆 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
racers and royals Posted 11 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 11 hours ago 14 hours ago, iand said: Any idea Racer and royals what I wwould have gone to if I had gone less instead of More. And if my uncle was my Aunt !!! You would have still been in the comp with a round to go LOL Around £19,800 going into the final round i make it. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.