• Music
    Rock

Profile Information

• Interests
    Solo speedway
  • Team
    Team Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Uluru

berwick bandits 2019

Hey you guys! Your club runs on a tight budget and is +1 in the table, with the majority of your home matches still to come. A club up the road a bit, with millions in the bank, has just crashed out of the KO Cup, so you're doing OK. Smile!
  2. Three guests and rider-replacement for Pirates? Not a good advertisement for speedway on TV, I'm thinking.
  3. Uluru

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

Sorry, mate --- I was looking ahead to KL v Poole of Monday. Wrong thread. My mistake.
  4. Uluru

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

Three guests and rider-replacement for Pirates? Not a good advertisement for speedway on TV, I'm thinking. (Sorry folks, this is on wrong thread -- I'm talking about Monday coming at King's Lynn)
  5. Uluru

Belle Vue 2019

What price a return for Jye Etheridge at the lower end? Going well again at Berwick. He was very unlucky to lose the gig last season, and showed a lot of dignity in coming back (and doing so well) in the play-offs.
  6. Friends and Family? Another good promotion by a good promotion. Pity there are so many glass-half-empty punters on this Forum. As an aside, if they advertise a Friends with Benefits night, I'll be there!
  7. Uluru

Belle Vue Colts 2019

His family relocated from Perth to Victoria a couple of years back to get him more track time and are now emigrating to the UK to give him the best-possible chance to become a professional. The kid has patriality. Like Rory Schlein, Mitchell Davey, Ellis Perks, etc, etc, etc So he can ride in your National League. Good luck, lad!
  8. Happy wee soul, ain't you?
  9. Still no final line-up? Second reserve? Dane for Andersen? Is Erik Riss fit to ride?
  10. Any news from Denmark on who will join NKI as their representatives at Glasgow?
  11. Thanks. Will be following this one eagerly.
  12. Pretty amateur to only have one ambulance at such an important meeting.
  13. So who can give us the heads-up on the unfamiliar names? Glenn Moi? Austin Novratil? Out of their depth? Plus Sebastian Niedzwiedz, who I probably should know more about, but don't?
  14. Chris Holder was good in the international there last season, I'd put a couple of quid on him to qualify.
  15. Uluru

Shield semi-final

That 'someone' seems a right blabbermouth. Name names, lady!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy