British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ashley

speedway(the cost)

Guest Christophers Dad
[i bet you hate your self then!

My Engineering qualifications start with a H whats the betting yours start with a W :D:D:D

[i bet you hate your self then!

My Engineering qualifications start with a H whats the betting yours start with a W :D:D:D

I put money on you coming back with somethink like that.

Whats the H for halfwit!

No my degre in Information Technology starts with an B and or so ends with and H thanks.

Why taking it to hart. When you sit there and have a go at someone its in the name of fun but you can not take it when someone turns it around on to you?

Guest Christophers Dad
No my degre in Information Technology starts with an B and or so ends with and H thanks.

Your degree would be more believable if you could spell it properly. :D:D:D

The H stands for Higher, this is boring now and has not achieved the desired effect,must get the van loaded for Weymouth tonight . :rolleyes:

Your degree would be more believable if you could spell it properly. :D:D:D

The H stands for Higher, this is boring now and has not achieved the desired effect,must get the van loaded for Weymouth tonight . :rolleyes:

swisstoni was right when she said you were a prat!

Your life would be more believable if you did not live it through your son. :lol:

Why is it that you give people that come on here a hard time when they ask for help with starting up in speedway? Do you not what anyone getting in the way of your son or what?

Time out please. :unsure:

Guest SwineTown
Time out please.  :unsure:

That’s fine by me.

What happened to CD just coming on for a laugh or is that only when it’s not at him?

he does the same thing on the swindon forum ("Shalehead") and has completely ruined it. Nobody I know posts there anymore cos he just shouts people down, gets nastier and nastier, rude to the mods and then backs off with a "mature" disclaimer about how he's just joking etc.

What a guy.

Time out please.   :unsure:

That’s fine by me.

What happened to CD just coming on for a laugh or is that only when it’s not at him?

he does the same thing on the swindon forum ("Shalehead") and has completely ruined it. Nobody I know posts there anymore cos he just shouts people down, gets nastier and nastier, rude to the mods and then backs off with a "mature" disclaimer about how he's just joking etc.

What a guy.

I was thinking it was only me that had read too much of this type of think from him.

Guest Christophers Dad

Back to the original thread.

Ashley if you read your request for "help and advise" thread you will see on Wednesday morning i left my Home and Mobile phone number,i do not profess to know that much,as we are only starting out,but in the last couple of years have got to know many people,that if i dont have the answer they will.

Just give me a call and i will do anything i can to help. :):)

Back to the original thread.

Ashley if you read your request for "help and advise" thread you will see on Wednesday morning i left my Home and Mobile phone number,i do not profess to know that much,as we are only starting out,but in the last couple of years have got to know many people,that if i dont have the answer they will.

Just give me a call and i will do anything i can to help. :):)

I would be very suprised if the poor lad does contact you for help & advise. If he's read all of your past lashings, you've probably frightened him off!!!!!!!!

Ashley, just a little word of advise, speak to the people who know, not the people who think they do.

Guest Ashley

yeah, i have spoken to many swindon riders but they dont seem to listen, i will give christophers dad a call as soon as possible.

Thanks for you help

Ashley :D:D

p.s. im stunned i have this many replies

Guest Christophers Dad
I would be very suprised if the poor lad does contact you for help & advise. If he's read all of your past lashings, you've probably frightened him off!!!!!!!!

Ashley, just a little word of advise, speak to the people who know, not the people who think they do.

Yes its taken much longer than we thought for your response,please pay attention i said"I know people who know" parents of kids in Conference Speedway and youngsters on 125s,at no time did i say i knew.

You are so predictable ,but unfortunately i was way out with your response timing. :D:D:D:D

Guest Ashley

spot on mate,

i just read this blokes post, he is selling a load of stuff. the post is called "speedway gear for sale" by ben, i would be pleased if you looked at this and give me youre opinion..

Thanks

Ashley.... :lol::lol:

Guest Christophers Dad
spot on mate,

I was thinking of buying the boots for Chris but it can wait really,it all looks good .

Pleased you agree with regard to the Swindon team,you must realise Chezza is Mrs Satchell who delights in taking a pop at me but to the best of my knowledge she does not have any kids who do speedway, so her opinion is of is of no importance :D

If you fancy a trip up to Oxford next friday Chris usually gets a 2nd half couple of rides and the team are all very friendly, Greg is his favourite a great team man :D

The biggest problem in Speedway is the"Older i get the faster i was crowd" and their hangers on ,but with time you will learn to laugh at them as we all do. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Ashley

are you a swindon regular then,

were you there last night when it was called off........(typical swindon)

yeah... that stuff sounds good i might get in touch after i have a go. i might phone you later when my dad gets home from work..

Thanks

Ashley :lol::lol: