British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GxJxN

Help Needed Plz

Guest Aussie Dirtdingo Throttlejockey
hello all i am looking for john oliver pics can any one help me plz

Thanx For Your Help  GxJxN

ah bugga i just deleted a couple of John after i closed down my website. Let me look thru my archives if there is any left dude....give me a couple of days no worries :D

It'll be mobile number next LOL

It'll be mobile number next LOL

:blink: yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Right!!!

thanx mate u got any of the harding brother 2

looks like your lucked out dude where Oliver is i am afraid and also ditto on the Harding boys as well sorry man. I might try one other avenue i will source out to some contacts from QLD and see if they have any of John. Get back to you shortly regarding that one.......... ;)

thanx mate any troy batchlor pics mate me and kingslynn speedway are stuggling to find them

Edited by GxJxN

thanx mate any troy batchlor pics mate me and kingslynn speedway are stuggling to find them

no chance where that dude is concerned mate but perhaps the guy who done the photography at Gosford during the round of the Oz titles might have done it. I know he has a website and contact that AX Racing Team put up on here some time ago i'll try and find it for you and if you do contact him directly for further photos of Troy :D

hello G....

if all else fails try

http://www.gillmanspeedway.com/

click on gallery and go to page 4 and you'll find him there in all his glory

have great day

john

Just make sure you get permission from that Paris Charles dude as he is known out here as a person who goes after people who right copy save his "precious" pixs without him knowing.......... :blink:

hello G....

if all else fails try

http://www.gillmanspeedway.com/

click on gallery and go to page 4 and you'll find him there in all his glory

have great day

john

Just make sure you get permission from that Paris Charles dude as he is known out here as a person who goes after people who right copy save his "precious" pixs without him knowing.......... :blink:

ya best for professional photos from the "best snapper" in South Aussie is a lovely chap by the name of Dave Schooling if you can get in contact with him that is as i lost his email some time ago i am afraid...............He might be able to help you out as well for any photos he has taken over the years around South Aussie