British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Ivan Henry

Does anyone know what happened to Ivan Henry. The last I remember was after the debacle at the London Stadium when he promoted there

with Terry Russell in 1996 the next season he moved to Kings Lynn and promoted the Stars with Buster Chapman in 1997.

I always remember Ivan for his days at Arena when he was still acting as mechanic for Bo Petersen even though he was co promoter.

It would be great to see him back involved in the sport.

Unfortunately Ivan has nothing to do with speedway now. :-(

He is still seen around Essex as a delivery driver.

Such a shame that Ivan is no longer involved with speedway, especially at Arena.

I used to go to college round the corner from his house, and in my lunch hour, would walk round to see the riders vans at his house. He used to have so many riders stay with him.

Chrissy, if you see Ivan, please thank him for all the effort and money he put into Arena. 1991-95, were the best years of my life, coz we had a great race track and good teams. I miss seeing his Chevy van roar past on the motorways of Britain too!