Under 15 Championship Qualifier

Greg,

Jack was out in heat 4 for his first ride

Red Ben Taylor

Blue Brendan Johnson

Green Jack Butler

Yellow Rickylee Beecroft

Brendan messed up the gate and all 4 back to start

1st corner pile up on re start and three riders (not ben taylor) were carried off by medics.No one was fit for restart and all 3 riders retired.Jack had a swollen ankle and was hoping to be out in heat 8 but retired.

Reserve Ryan Goodhew was in with Taylor for a 2 man re-run.

This incident resulted in 3 riders retiring from the meeting and only one reserve was available so they following heats saw favourable rides for some and heat 20 saw only one rider out and a gifted 3points for him.

Phil

Nice to meet up with Steve and George again --with your hard working female mechanic (although not secretary as she forcefully pointed out when asked to copy my programme scores by Steve!!).

Interesting meeting and some great young talent to come through in the next few years.

I've upped George's acting skills from 9.8 to 9.9 reflecting on that heat 8 re-staging first bend pile up !!! He'll never get a 10 though!!

Hope things get better for you after the problems of the last week.

Laurence

You made me smile about Georges acting he got loads of stick in the van over that on the way home Fiona is starting to work out well and will make a good mechanic. She has a lot of spirit thats for sure and gives up a lot of her time

Georges arm is still of some concern still swollen so wont be racing any where this week. He has his SATs at school so dont want him thinking about speedway this week he still needs his grades. :rolleyes:

as to my problems well......all over the place at the mo how things change so quickly :sad:

good luck to George in his sats --more important than throwing a 500cc bike round a track remind him!!

Yes Fiona seems to be doing well on the mechanics job --good to see a good looking mechanic for a change !!!

you mean i am not good looking main man??????? :o

you mean i am not good looking main man??????? :o

Oh come to think about it I am not a good mechanic either :blink:

Oh come to think about it I am not a good mechanic either :blink:

no wonder no one wants me and i got left behind :sad:

Keep fishing Steve. No one has contradicted you yet. :D

Sad thing is its all true :wink:

Thank you rapidfire you have been a real star this weekend with what personal problems I have had and the van your timely help has been very much appreciated

Gemini sorry for not catching up with you at Buxton would have been nice to chat to you again :sad:

Edited by Wildcat Steve