British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TTRacing

North Lincs Speedway Practice

:) :) The session will be run at Scunthorpe Raceway, Normanby Road , Scunthorpe on Sunday 17th July 2005 commencing with signing on at 1.00pm. The first two rides will provide the opportunity to do set ups, practice starts or check racing lines etc. Then the session will be divided into two groups competitive and practice only. This practice is open to all riders who have ACU Licences and SCB permits contracted or not.

The cost per session will be £35.00 which includes full paramedic cover to conference league standard and club day membership. You must book a place by completing the required application and returning it, accompanied by a £15 deposit to North End Farm, Windsor Grove, Goxhill Nth Lincs DN19 7JX. Tel 07885 581333 or email me or visit www.scunthorpe-speedway.co.uk where you can download the application form.

The places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, following the receipt of a deposit and will be strictly limited.

Please note a spares van and catering facilities will be available during the evening

Paul

B)

Edited by TTRacing

:) We still have a few slots for the 19th of June 2005. 2-6 p.m.

This will also be the last practice session I will be organising before the u/15 championship round 4.

This session will include practice and competitive racing for those who wish to race.

Don't delay book today.

Tel 07885 581333

Paul B)

Guest Christophers Dad
Thx for the practice it really helped me and the track is brilliant :)

:)

Before you ask MONKEYBOY :o ,the usual photographer Steve Dixon was at a Grasstrack Meeting :D:D

Edited by Christophers Dad

Guest Christophers Dad
LOL VERY FUUNY SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS FOR ME

Ok Mate you spelt FUNNY correctly the 1st time :D

Keep repeating yourself you will sound like Fred Elliot ,i say you will sound like Fred Elliot :approve:

Edited by Christophers Dad

Ok Mate you spelt  FUNNY correctly the 1st time  :D

Keep repeating yourself you will sound like Fred Elliot ,i say you will sound like Fred Elliot  :approve:

Yes but who eats all the pies (sorry Pasties) and looks like Fred Elliot I said and looks like Fred Elliot :D

Edited by Wildcat Steve

:blink: This session is filling up quickly don't miss out.

You do need to pre book.

We do not allow people to just turn up on the day as we attempt to program rides and ability's.

Paul B)

Just to say its a shame that you have picked this date for the session as Yorkshire are holding a grasstrack national the week after so we have to go to Lancs grasstrack on the 17th to practice for the national.Would love to attend Scunthorpe BUT THATS LIFE FOR YA.Hope Newport can be run soon.

Daniel Greenwood

:rolleyes: Hi Daniel

Not to worry, keep your eye on the forums, you may be able to make other dates. Good Luck for the national.

Paul B)