British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bomberzbabe

announced wildcards for cardiff..

anybody thought how bad it will look if the two british wild cards trail at the back? not good tv!

it doesnt matter how good a racer you are if youre not on the pace...

these guys will trail badly. However apart from the three british gp riders none are anywhere near the quality required!

Beesboybert as previously advised please don't use all capitals-its considered shouting and rude...post amended, this time! lol

Thanks

:lol:

Dean Barker and Stoney.

I really don't understand why these riders would want to be in the GP anyway.

Have they got any chance at all of getting into the top 10 in the next few years?…IMO No.

David Howie and Simon Stead are young riders with an aspiration to be World Champions one day or certainly get into the top 10. If they can do this or not we will have to see.

Chris Harris must be a bit disappointed that he has not been picked.

Robbo maybe flying but does everyone (or the selectors) know that. Steady and Howie are more well known and talked about. He who shouts loudest and all that. Not saying this is right off course.

I don't agree with Simon Stead being selected at all it should be British Elite League riders who should get into the GPs, not riders without the ambition to test themselves at a higher level

Dean Barker and Stoney.

I really don't understand why these riders would want to be in the GP anyway.

Have they got any chance at all of getting into the top 10 in the next few years?…IMO No.

David Howie and Simon Stead are young riders with an aspiration to be World Champions one day or certainly get into the top 10. If they can do this or not we will have to see.

Chris Harris must be a bit disappointed that he has not been picked.

Robbo maybe flying but does everyone (or the selectors) know that. Steady and Howie are more well known and talked about. He who shouts loudest and all that. Not saying this is right off course.

I think we have nothing to lose in putting Howe and Stead in. In my and most others opinions these are our top prospects in the next few years. And with Brits currently in their worst ever positions in the GP standings, giving Stead and Howe a chance is all the more urgent.

Also unsure about Barker's and Stoney's thoughts, neither are ever going to make top GP riders, neither for that case is Stuart Robson.

Beesboybert as previously advised please don't use all capitals-its considered shouting and rude...post amended, this time! lol

Thanks

Can you explain my jokey reply to his post about the Phonics album now please? It seemed to go over his head. :lol:

"Does it involve a lot of shouting?

Don't think I'd like it." :D

Steady Howe you go!

Ready Steady Go!

J.J. You are brilliant. :lol:

You are wasted in ASDA.