British Speedway Forum

It was great to watch the juniors. They all seemed to enjoy winning, while showing great disapointment when lossing but they ALWAYS had time for the opposition and congratulated them. They conducted themselves well IMO.

Highlight of the Under 15 for me was George Pipers tantrum when he fell off and got 5-0'd, when he's old enough I want him to ride for Newport if he is that keen to win. With a will to win lke that he should go a long way.

Guest Steve Dixon

My pics are on too.

Thanks Jules, the best 2 pics i got was when your flash went off!! :D:D

Ill blame you then for my batteries going flat! :D

Edited by jules m

It was my flash batteries for which I had a 2 spare sets both of which were in my coat which I had just taken off and left on the other side on the track I should have been born blonde ;)

It was my flash batteries for which I had a 2 spare sets both of which were in my coat which I had just taken off and left on the other side on the track I should have been born blonde ;)

Hi Jules thanks for the 2 phots have used them on the end of the Academy part of the dvd. Bit late completing them as PC desided it didnt want to play with sound and have to re-do the individual part again, more blooming work, have spent several days on it now, but all being well will be finished tonight!