British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Joanne

Danish GP

The Danish GP tickets have just gone on sale. Anyone else going? Does anyone know any Danish? Please do not say 'Calsberg' or Lurpak (I've just had them mentioned :oops: ). You can buy the tickets on http://www.e-billetter.dk/ Just that I didn't do any Danish at school so I don't know where the start line is etc.

you don't say Carlsberg in Denmark...you say OL...thats danish for beer and Carlsberg and Tuborg are the only two OL'S your find!

Won't the start line be marked with a line accross the track on the tickets? It usually is. i'm in the same boat as you Jo, i am planning to "do" the World Cup circuit in August and i wanna order my tickets but don't know where to get them from

Any clues anyone...

Thanks for that Sean. At least I know one word now 'OL' (quite an important word). It's hard finding free Danish translation on the net as you only get the usual languages eg. French, German etc. I suppose I'll manage somehow.

As for the tickets I've worked it out and then found out there was a plan on the GP site. Not cheap. Looks as though the World Cup tickets will be on sale via that site, just keep looking at the latest news.

Jo

I'm going to Denmark too!

http://www.e-billetter.dk/admin/seating.ph...hp?eventid=3999

Click the link above and go and then choose a seating area. When you have selected the area, you will come to a new screen with a British flag on it. Click that and it will give you an English translation.

if it helps, yop get just over 11 Danish Krone to the pound.

Thanks for that Shalewhale. But I've already done that but not got the t-shirt yet. Just waiting to see if I've done it properly yet. The message at the very end was in Danish!!

Joanne, I've had the same problem with tickets. Although the website has a union jack icon for English speakers the last bit is in Danish so I don't know if I've got a ticket or not. Will have to check with my credit card company. It really isn't very professional, is it ?

Joanne, Doc

To throw in my twopennyworth - I too ordered a ticket on 3rd Feb. Unusually for an internet booking site, there was no confirming e-mail or order number back from Denmark.

To date, I have heard nothing from them even though I have sent an e-mail asking if they received my order last Monday with another follow up today. Checking with my credit card company, nothing has been charged to date.

And I thought the internet was supposed to make things easier!

Nick just a suggestion but are you sure your order was accepted?

I think Steve on here ordered his that ay but asked someone to translate the final page for him and it turned out it was saying his card hadn't gone through. Maybe worth checking (or Steve can you confirm?)

I ordered my ticket on Tuesday 4 February or at least I thought I did. I gave my card number etc and thought everything would be in English until that message came up at the end. I probably should send them an email now. It didn't even tell me where I would be sitting in A3, that's where I wanted to sit. Don't really want to order another ticket.

Success!

I had a reply from Jeppe M. Jensen at e-billetter yesterday (jeppe@e-billetter.dk) informing me that they had no record of my order of 3rd Feb.

Tried reordering again this morning, got through all of the screens including my credit card details - including the input of the 3 check digits on the reverse of the card - to be told in english that my transaction had not been accepted and to try again.

Did so, and got to the screen, again in English, headed Receipt - Transaction complete which confirmed my order. A confirming e-mail, in Danish was also received within a few seconds. All I have to do now is sit back and wait for the postman.

It looks as if they have changed the site since the first week of Feb. Joanne, I suggest you e-mail Jeppe, as I suspect that your original order, like mine, wasn't received and you will have to start again. Probably the electronic equivalent of first bend bunching!

Glad you got it sorted out Nick!

Now Im just jealous Im not going :-( lol

I've had success also Nick, but not that way. Had an email this morning saying there was no record of my transaction. Tried again (seen that 3 digit thing that you were talking about but didn't think it mattered and didn't really understand it anyway) Emailed Jeppe Jensen again, still no luck. So he said I could phone him or he could phone me. Being Scottish I let him phone me. He told me alot of English people are having problems and they are investigating it. He said if any of my friends are having problems phone him on 45 70 263 267 or email him on jeppe@e-billetter.dk with your phone no and he'll phone you back.

So I'm sorted now. Just had my Copenhagen and Prague travel books through the post so I won't get lost :)

Glad to hear people are getting things sorted. I checked my credit card statement and I definitely do not have a ticket. I tried to send an email but it got bounced back. Thanks for the advice folks.

My GP ticket arrived in the post today. Not bad after only ordering the ticket 9.30am on Tuesday.

Hope everyone else is sorted out now :)