British Speedway Forum

Reading to win 6/1 seems way too much for me with flying Herbie + Zagar who might like the track IMO. As long as they can share the heat against Belle Vue and probably stop Lee in the final, at this price it is a must bet!

Just had a phone call from a forum member whose on their way to the meeting to say it's raining 20 miles from the track!

Assuming as no-one else has posted anything that it's nothing major and still likely to go ahead!

I'll go and ring them back and tell them!

Who invented the amazing scoring system? How many other sports reward the participants for coming 2nd and 3rd instead of winning? :rolleyes:

Earth to pp ,this is the pairs the gp was last night :rolleyes:

Edited by orion

Earth to pp ,this is the pairs the gp was last night  :rolleyes:

Earth to orion, what does 3+2 equal? Because when I was at school it was more than 4, which is what the winner gets :rolleyes:

Edited by pirate paul

Who invented the amazing scoring system? How many other sports reward the participants for coming 2nd and 3rd instead of winning? :rolleyes:

Well, I suppose being the pairs and all that it's a reward for team riding.

Not saying I agree with it though. :P

Earth to orion, what does 3+2 equal?

So if your rider wins your partner will come last ? he might come second he might come come third :blink:

The whole ideal is that it is a PAIRS MEETING :blink: jesus

Earth to orion, what does 3+2 equal? Because when I was at school it was more than 4, which is what the winner gets :rolleyes:

By the look of your logic you should go back :P