British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummiestormer

Austrian Speedway(wiener Neustadt)

We are going to the European Final here in September to support Henrik Moller and Henning Bager can anyone who has been give us some tips on the stadium and surroundings etc please? :)

We are going to the European Final here in September to support Henrik Moller and Henning Bager can anyone who has been give us some tips on the stadium and surroundings etc please? :)

The irony! A Brummies fan going to the EU Final. Make sure Graham Drury doesn't know, he may back you from supporting the Brummies :P

Sorry, can't help.

Ask Manu he may know :rolleyes:

I suggest you send an email to Nina Kastner: nina.kastner@aon.at.

Edited by tomazpozrl

Hi! Please contact me on my private adress: nina.kastner@aon.at! The other adress is old and i didn´t work there.

Tickets for the European Championship Final are available on www.oeticket.com!

Hope to meet the Brummies fans! I´m looking forward to see Henrik Möller and Henning Bagger in Wiener Neustadt.

There will be a riders party on friday so i hope to see you there :)

Regards Nina

Went there for the world u21 final 2 years ago, worth staying in Vienna and getting train to Wiener Neustadt, about half hour or so by train as I recall and a regular service.

Track is about 20 mins walk from station. Very nice stadium, good viewing. Just very wet when I was there!!