British Speedway Forum
lady s

Who's Going To Cardiff

The Copthorne isn't either, it's approx 4 miles from the stadium but the hotel does provide a transfer to and from the stadium for a modest cost.....think it's £5 a person which works out the same as a taxi to get from the hotel to the stadium (if there is 2 in your party) but saves a hell of a lot on the way back!

Edited by crazysue

Had made my mind up not to go in 08 but its surprizeing how a couple of free boxes and hotel rooms sway ya round. :DB)

Struggling to find rooms at the mo. A few more expensive one's are there but travelodge etc seem to have all gone already!

Still rooms at the Copthorne Jay.....link is in one of my previous posts

I've just checked them Sue. Think that may be a last resort as cheapest I could get was £119 per room.

It's a gorgeous hotel and you can still get a suite for £127.

Easy to get to from the motorway too!

Struggling to find rooms at the mo. A few more expensive one's are there but travelodge etc seem to have all gone already!

People have said how the Lodge is too expensive (not necessarily on here but in texts etc) but a Lodge Room for 4 @ £150 = £37.50 a person

Travel Lodge @ £65 for 2 = £32.50

So not a lot in it and its a great hotel with bar and excellent rooms.

Im more than happy with our choice :D and the company and drinking partners are the most important thing!!! :D

I tried for the lodge a couple of weeks back but no rooms were available....shame really, it sounded like it could be fun!

I tried for the lodge a couple of weeks back but no rooms were available....shame really, it sounded like it could be fun!

Thats a shame.

I dont think I have laughed so much in years.

So many different reasons, but for me having sexy steve between my legs outside the hotel on the Friday night made me feel 10 years younger!!!

And of course Trees arrive on the back of the AA van made us *safrican american* just a little!!! (sorry :P )

Thats a shame.

I dont think I have laughed so much in years.

So many different reasons, but for me having sexy steve between my legs outside the hotel on the Friday night made me feel 10 years younger!!!

And of course Trees arrive on the back of the AA van made us *safrican american* just a little!!! (sorry :P )

Dont tell everyone sandie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I'll be there.

No need for us locals to book accommodation, although the place where I will be living isn't even built yet - so who knows! :D

Got our tickets booked.....same seats as this year,happy memories!!!!!

as for the last 4 years will be camping out at Lavernock point where the craic is mighty.

Edited by covbees7

Dont tell everyone sandie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping you re-booking that hotel next year. Or shall I just send a taxi for you!!! :oops:

Edited by Sandie

Still trying to find rooms in Cardiff without too much success, but a good friend of mine has come to my rescue.. again ;):D