British Speedway Forum
Phil

Steve Johnston Speedway Testimonial - Coventry, 22nd June 2008, 1pm

Will you EVER stop Whingeing, Baldilocks? :unsure:;)

Now look here BFD, as a Welshman who for some silly reason feels a tad sorry for my English mates that we beat 'em in last year's six nations, I thought I'd try and make the poms feel at home by having a whinge like what they do as my cockney mates would say! :wink::lol:

Besides which, having been to Oz for five of the last six winters, I think it's best to say, "I don't 'do' cold!" :P

what happend to greg hancock riding?

shame as would of been nice for the coventry fans seem him around brandon again.

hope you have a great day jono.

from the land of the sheep shaggers.

ps love the idea of kevin bloody wilson playing over the pa system.

Ye Gods!!! Never realised this time existed on a Sunday morning! But it's all in a good cause isn't it? No, all in a great cause! Yes it's Johno's big day - see you at Brandon! :wink:

I can't wait for today 1st speedway meeting of the year (oxford fan) I wouldn't miss this for the world tho, i had to tell work i was going to a christening lol never mind, i just hope i don't catch the sun, how would i explain that :blink:

Just risen & it's a beautiful day here.

Very fitting for such a great guy's big day.

just wanted to say to have a nice day tomorrow and do some cheering for me as unfortunately i wont be able to make it now as my BF decided to have a DIY accident early hours Friday and is still in addenbrookes (sliced his thumb open and straight thru his tendons n nerve) was hoping to bring him home tonight so could still go but no such luck,as still no operation----good he's worth it aint it :rolleyes:

sorry to hear that hope he gets better soon

Does anybody know what time the gates open today please

Opening up at 11-30

First speedway meeting of the year for me. I'm so excited I can't actually sit down. Is that bad?! (I'm 23 lol)

Weather in Leicester is fairly good, so hopefully it'll be the same just down the M69. Bit blustery though, I'm about to go and get a paper so i can decide what on coat to put on :blink:

Hope everyone has a good day today.... I am so so jealous of you all at being able to go but I have a big exam coming up on Tuesday that I have to revise for! (It's not easy going back to feeling like you are at school with revision etc but also having to work,do school runs and play mum!) :D

Mind you the pennies saved will ensure an extra good weekend in Cardiff! :wink:

Edited by crazysue

Well, with the possibility of Tai not riding (due to a shoulder injury sustained last night at Rye House) and several other rider changes I am not so worried about not going now. :unsure:

Updates on this meeting will be available Here

Searley mentioned this to me yesterday, is a rider allowed to ride under less than 24 hours after having gas?